1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Wild Weed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by wilddogga, May 23, 2004.

1. Me and some of my friends found some weed growing near a cornfield about two hours away from where we live. We know it isn't very good but we still want to see what we can do with it. Next week we are going down to check it out and we want to pick out the males. Any suggestions as to how to go about this (it is a large area) or anything else you know that might help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. How can you be so sure it's wild? You may be invading someones plot. Most growers wouldn't take too kindly to you being around thier crop. If I were you and your buddys I would stay the hell away and leave it alone.

That's just my opinion , though.
  3. I have a suggestion. STAY AWAY FROM IT! if your living in the US its definately not wild And make sure you and you buddies keep one thing in mind. "PEOPLE WILL DO ANYHTING FOR MONEY AND DRUGS" Literally anything

ask yourself.......if this was your crop and you seen some kids messing with it what would you do?
  4. Another question, why would you want to pick out the males? :S But like the others said, it's probably not wild. You could steal it but that would probably get you in hot water.

Grasscity Deals Near You