Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. My brother said he saw wild weed in the backyard of my uncles in the woods? I'm thinking about driving out there sometime to check it out. But I don't know anything about planting? Need tips what to do.

2. First find it. Then take pictures and post. There's always someone with the right answer

3. K I was thinking about doing that

4. [quote name='"Party boyyy"']K I was thinking about doing that[/quote]

Might wanna be careful about posting those pics man, you never know who is on here, someone might recognize the spot and jack you for your produce.

5. aka DEA

6. The odds of some random person recognizing some little spot from a picture of someone's back yard, especially over the Internet, is probably near impossible. I didn't say to give coordinates. I said to take a picture of the plant

Some people are over-paranoid.

7. [quote name='"YoShytsWeak"']

Might wanna be careful about posting those pics man, you never know who is on here, someone might recognize the spot and jack you for your produce.[/quote]

Thats pretty impossible unless theres an easily distinguishable landmark like a building or a house.