wild plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Reeferman6, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've found a few of these plants in my woods and was wondering if its marijuana . It looks like it but I've never grown before so I'm not sure. I have one picture but the quality is really Shitty. If you guys need more clearer ones let me know .

ForumRunner_20120716_081822.png

2. [quote name='"Reeferman6"']Hey guys, I've found a few of these plants in my woods and was wondering if its marijuana . It looks like it but I've never grown before so I'm not sure. I have one picture but the quality is really Shitty. If you guys need more clearer ones let me know .

[/quote]

Post some more pictures so we can judge properly

3. It looks way to blady, but thats me

Edit: The tips of the leaves dont match up to mj leaves either

4. We call those plants michigan bullsh*t.....looks like it but it is just a weed (not smokin weed) lol

5. [quote name='"420smurfette"']We call those plants michigan bullsh*t.....looks like it but it is just a weed (not smokin weed) lol[/quote]

This.

Not marijuana but definitely a weed :p

6. Well that sucks if it is. I've picked one of these when it was fully grown and it smelt like weed when you burned it. But who knows

7. Michigan rag weed :cool:

8. lol when I was younger and see it I used to get all geeked up....until my cousins laughed at me and tried to convince me to smoke it....I knew there was somethin fishy goin on.....bastards saved the good shit for themselves lol

9. [quote name='"Reeferman6"']Well that sucks if it is. I've picked one of these when it was fully grown and it smelt like weed when you burned it. But who knows[/quote]

Dude why would you ever burn something you thought could be weed???? Stoner foul! Lmao

Pull it up and plant some REAL weed in it's place

10. It's called ditch weed.

11. [quote name='"tnh"']

Dude why would you ever burn something you thought could be weed???? Stoner foul! Lmao

Pull it up and plant some REAL weed in it's place[/quote]

I don't get it

12. Haha

There are a bunch of those plants out behind my subdivision. I have already seen/ heard a few neighborhood kids running out of the woods, with big plans.

I got fooled as a youngin, so I shall pass on the tradition.

13. Thats not ditch weed, ditch weed is wild hemp that can't be controlled. People will still smoke it but the thc is like less than 1%. The stuff in the picture isn't even cannabis

14. Don't just go smoking random plants lol even if it was weed, no real point in smoking the leaves anyways

15. [quote name='"MisterIncognito"']

Don't just go smoking random plants lol even if it was weed, no real point in smoking the leaves anyways[/quote]

Ohhh , dude I didn't smoke it ! I'm not an idiot man, I just held the plant and lit the bud on fire .

16. It's ok bro, just admit you smoked that shit