Wild Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cdang, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I'm new here. Just came from Weed-forums, and decided to introduce myself and combine in a real life story that happened a few days ago to me, and a couple of friends.

I've been gettin high and faded these past two days, so i forgot to share my experience a few days ago.

So basically, my two homies, Sai & Andy, were smoking from a lightbulb vap. I know that shit is not good for you, but we were just trying to get high. Anyways, we were lighting up the lightbulb, when we hear a familiar noise. It sounded like my friends car getting started up. We thought it was his car because his car sounds like a goddamn lawnmowder. fuckin 98 honda accord. So we heard the car, and we ran out the backyard. It turns out that he got his car stolen and we were pretty high. My two friends chased the car, and i got in my car. Who wouldve thought that we would've actually get car jacked. I chased the guys down for approx. 10 minutes. They were some mexican, and they were driving with no headlights on zooming through every stop sign.

I decided that it was best for me to call the cops, so i was telling the dispatcher where i was and shit. I was pretty damn high. But anyways, i told her the license plate, and she dispatched to the cops. she told me to meet up with 5 other cop cars and they were dealing with a sexual assault in the neighboorhood, so they sent other units to deal with the problem. I lost the guys as i went to find the cops. I was truly disappointed. I felt bad for my friend as he was carless, and unfortunately it was his brothers car. I tried my best to stay with them, but they drove through stop signs not giving a shit if there were any cars.

anyways, about 10 minute after i returned back to my friends house, the cops called and told us that they had apprehended the guys who stole the car and we needed to come and pick it up. they drove at least 5 miles from the house. Once we got there, they found a master key, which opens every honda within that year. Hopefully, these fuckers get locked up.

That was a pretty crazy night. I was tryna to cover up my highness as i was talkin to the officer. that was pretty trippin luckily we got the car back and my friend didnt get his ass whooped. that was the first time something happened to me when i was blown. What a wild night.

Attached are the screenprints of my iPhone. I was talked to the dispatcher for 6 minutes while chasing the idiots down. What a wild night...

P.S. sorry for the long post.
    Stay Lifted [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Holy shit I didn't even know they made master keys for cars. Good thing you got the car back before they did damage to it.

Welcome to GC!

3. Oh yeah did. They made those keys for the og Honda and shit. Haha. Tha ms for the welcom
    e man. I'm loving it here.

4. hondas are retardedly easy to steal, even if you have to hotwire it. so not really a surprise. anyways, nice try tryin to catch ur boys ride. glad to hear you got it back anyway, and welcome :smoking:

5. Well done Harry, well done!
    (British Accent)