wild night at concert!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RenegadeReefer, Oct 3, 2011.

1. i was at a wiz khalifa show this past weekend in toronto (which was sick by the way) and when wiz came on i obviously lit up. i had 12 joints rolled from about a half oz i bought and was already extremely baked when wiz came out.

anyways so there i am toking this fat joint with my buddy when i see concert security pushing through the crowd heading in my direction. while the guy was coming towards me i quickly put the joint out in the palm of my hand which hurt like a bitch and slid it into my pocket. when security caught up to me i put my hands out as if to say "i got nothing bro" and they turned around and left! there were too many people toking for them to take too much time figuring out who it was, so when i showed them i had nothing they had to move on. haha, it was pretty funny at the time because it all happened in the blink of an eye and it was quick thinking.

also at the concert a pretty big brawl broke out and a big circle formed on the floor.. the special guests in the vip balcony probably had an unreal view of this fight, and a couple guys got the shit beat out of them. the fight broke out right in front of me and i almost had to drop a guy.. i was so high though i was not in the fighting mood whatsoever.

it was a pretty sick night, i hit the vape lounge in the afternoon before the concert. for those of you who don't know what that is it's a lounge where you can go and rent bongs and volcano vaporizers and just chill and smoke.. you just have to pay $5 and bring your own weed, it's pretty cool.

also, after the concert another fight broke out in the parking lot and this one guy took off his belt and started chasing this guy down trying to beat him with it, it was fucked lol.

all in all it was awesome, anyone who hasn't seen wiz in concert should, he's a great performer and sounds really good live (don't bother hating on him if you don't like him, i really don't care.) it was my second time seeing him and he never disappoints.

2. I grew up in pittsburgh and met WK a few times here and there on his rise to stardom. At a show he played earlier on his career, at a local club, I threw up a healthy dutchie during his set. He lit it up half way through his "Say Yeah," track and started coughing. He said "Damn I'm so high I forgot the words to my own damn song."

3. really man? that's awesome dude. i can't imagine an artist forgetting the lyrics to their own song after performing it so many times but that's hilarious. i toured pittsburgh when i went on my road trip to maryland to see him. i would love to meet him dude.

4. Haven't you seen that Hannah Montana episode where she forgets the lyrics?

5. i wouldnt call Hannah Montana a true artist lol

6. damn canada must suck..every concert down here the cops straight up just sit back and watch people smoke and laugh because literaly everyone is lighting up :p

7. Heard that guy smokes a lot of pot <3

8. Wiz is badass, man. Young wild and free is an amazing song to blaze to, I don't know why this guy gets so much hate.

9. Idk... I'm calling bullshit. He has an album called rolling papers for a reason. He doesn't smoke blunts...

derp.

10. LOL? You were there too? Bro what day did you go on? monday or tuesday?? I went tuesday with my buddy.

I brought 3 fat joints, each holding a gram or more.
    Fucking ripped out of my mind! Was an amazing show with ppl blazing up everywhere!

Vape lounge is pretty live too, haven't been there since July with my buddies, but it was pretty sick too haha.

Cool to know a guy from GC went to the same concert as me ;P
    Small world.

11. [quote name='"benwise"']

Idk... I'm calling bullshit. He has an album called rolling papers for a reason. He doesn't smoke blunts...

derp.[/quote]

Haha noobie, he used to smoke blunts but eventually defcided not to smoke them anymore cause it's more hurt on his lungs and throat considering how much he smokes.

12. touche sir, :)

13. like the other guy said, no one considers her a real artist.

i know, it was really weird man.. canadian laws are so much more relaxed when it comes to weed, but the concert was so much more strict. at the concert in maryland all they did was do a quick glance in peoples bags and they let everyone smoke freely once inside the venue, but at the toronto show i got a pat down and they were all over people in the crowd! i was really surprised.

me either, he's a really chill dude who doesn't really deserve hate, but whatever.. he doesn't care and neither does his fans lol. and young wild and free is such a sick song, i always drink and blaze to that one.

that's sick man! glad you enjoyed the show. and i love vape lounge, such a chill spot to hang out and it's right on yonge street. i feel like im being reborn into society when i leave there into the crowded streets.