Wild marijuana in Pakistan

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by umar1622, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,I live in Pakistan where marijuana literally grows wild everywhere.sativas grows in summer and indicas in winter.usually I dry the buds in the microwave.it gives me a really good high but it tastes very bad.can someone here tell me how to make it taste good.I've attached some pics along :)

Attached Files:

2. have you spotted a female plant?
    awesomeness BTW... wild like that...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes there are no less than 500 females and they are just outside my home

4. There are some flowering hybrids as well

5. What a sweet setup you got going. I guess your government doesn't seem to mind allowing people to grow or harvest from wild marijuana.

6. Yo brow for the best taste hang your branches upside down in a dark place with ventilation and liw humidity let them hang for 2 weeks till you can snap the branches by hand with little force and you'll have a decent smoke

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    ok I suppose an area with cannabis is contaminated a bit with dust or animals pee on it. You can affect it if only you grow own plants. But I would like to have wild cannabis nearly me.[​IMG]

8. #8 umar1622, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
    Government is busy destroying opium fields p.s no one here really smoke it(some people make an intoxicating drink called bhang from weed though).most of the stoners here smoke hash(mixed with tobacco) which costs almost 25 dollars per ounce.
    Thnx bro @chocoloco

9. @wasmand bro there are no wild animals around(except some cats).and I never saw dust on the buds except for once

10. Really cool, umar. Thanks for sharing pics of the wild cannabis. We'd love to see more, especially the different kinds you have growing during different seasons.

11. Bro there are countless kinds and you can find wild weed everywhere for free
    I will surely post some more pics tomorrow

12. I would try to make a couple of keys black paki hash

13. Haha for sure

14. Pakistani hash

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Can you post a pic of some buds.
    If I were you, I'd start making a lot of edibles.

16. Dude now it's night here,I'll surely post some pics tomorrow :)

17. Thanks! Have a good night.

18. You're welcome :)

19. When should I harvest them guys??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. growing like that everything is a hybrid.