"Wild" Marijuana Found

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kennybob12, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Check this out, it made me laugh SOOOO HARD.
    http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0806/349207.html

The sad thing is i live in this town and i dont understand how i could miss 8,000+ plants! too bad they took them before harvest. But i do like that apparently each plant is worth $1,000, got to love the pigs and their urge to exaggerate.

2. lol that is funny. I dont know anyone who would pay that much for wild schwag, but hey the cops need to look like they accomplished something lol

3. If the fucking landowner had half-a-brain he could've harvested a couple plants and "gave them away" and made madd bank..

4. Nobody has a brain anymore. What is the logic of cutting down any plant material and burning it? I still can't believe they're people that don't know what to do when the find free marijuana.

5. marijuana used to grow wild all over, it still does in many uninhabited places, and not the hemp variety either, its a weed that can grow almost anywhere

and yes, the war on drugs is the height of stupidity

6. That's such a shame.

7. "Cleveland County authorities say more than 88-hundred plants of up to nine feet tall were cut down and burned."

greedy pigs smokin our shit!

8. lol I bet cops that bust people smoke their shit after, how much is a 9 foot tall plant worth? I'd say pretty close to $1,000.

9. so upsetting. imagine how much bud you would get off 8800 plants?

10. yeah but the plants werent even close to mature, and the way the draught has been i wouldnt think you could get more than 3 oz per plant. I mean REALLY REALLY GOOD BUD will only make like 4-5 oz per plant, sure thats a qp per plant, but $1000 worth, no way...

11. I dunno about where you live but around here a QP goes for a grand or more in these dry times.

12. ^Damn dude, where's your 'around here'?

13. Yeah, its not that high of a price. Some kid i know just picked up a QP of headies for $900...a QP of good strain would def be over 1k...

14. thats wickity wickity wack

15. Atleast someone was using them. They said it looked as if someone had periodically cultivated them.

16. I think a 9 foot plant would yield way more than 4-5 oz, but maybe im wrong

17. That's funny, I still have a leaf in my pocket from last night when I found this little plant that had 7 fingered leaves on it. It wasn't weed though.

18. STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE

19. bah!!! i live like 15 min from Norman.....fuck....

20. wow that stupid farmer. thats alot of plants, what state is this in?