Wild looking seeds grown indoor.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Hey guys. I just grew a batch of ww indoor. I pollinated some clones from my favorite mum with a ww male and check out these seeds. Wild. I guess i never really notices stripes on the fathers seeds or the mothers seed.

Anyhow, these have stripes. All these seeds came from that little pile of bud on the plate.

I expect to have enough seeds to fill that little dish darn near to the top when I harvest my three other plants.

The plant had about 200% more seeds. I only kept the ones that looked more healthy and plump, dark than average.

Attached Files:

2. Oh, my question is. Will my seeds turn out different since these were grown indoor vs outdoor?

Attached Files:

3. it all depends on the weather conditions, watering and bugs. but most outdoor plants vrs. indoor plants have about 5-15% bigger harvest.

later

4. Oh i know my yields are much smaller indoor. Outdoor i pulled 9ounces + off the mum, im lucky to get an ounce of the indoor plants.

I hope these seeds grown indoors produce plants that can handle the outside temps, conditions okay.