Wild Lettuce?

Discussion in 'General' started by Squid?, Mar 7, 2008.

1. does this really get you high. i saw some wild lettuce joints for sell in the gc shop

2. wtf!? no one?

3. another prime example of how you can just search for something and find your answer a lot easier then making a pointless thread

4. if people always just looked up the answers to their questions it would make this forum boring as fuck, like he asked if u can get high off it, and maybe theres some blades who've done it who can tell him about it personally

i hate how people always bitch about threads that ask questions, it keeps the general forum goin man

5. qtf. If everyone used the search function then this forum would be nothing.

6. Guess youve never run your own forum before?
    I disagree, but i guess if we all had the same opinions, now THAT would be boring.

7. No, it doesnt. Ive tried it and it just hurt my throat.

8. lol

did you even click the link for the wl joints on GC?

if you would have before you tried to jump the gun on me, you would have realized there were 2 people that answered his question

but then again I guess its easier to call someone out on the net than to have an informed opinion?

9. Agreed! Chill People!

10. ok, i SAID I SAW IT IN THE GC SHOP, i just wanted to know if it worked, please read the whole damn question before you answer

11. hmmm, i never got my answer DOES IT REALLY WORK!?

12. ive never personally tried it, but my friends little brother ordered it and said it was horrible. stick to the ganja:smoke:

13. YESSSSS!!!!! I tryeededed did it.

Im TrIpIn!

14. at the moment im not even considering this an answer, considering if you were "TrIpIn" you would lack the coordination to tipe and hold down shift on every other letter, much less keep pressing caps lock

15. squid? calm down buddy.

obviously it gets you high. if you wouldve asked if its the same as a head of lettuce growing somehwere and you smoke it will you get high?

damn im high :bongin: