Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild herb in my parents garden!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smawrpg, Dec 4, 2009.

1. My mom found a sprig of herb with a couple of grams of dank on it!

You should have seen my face when she tried to destroy it, I wouldn't let her,

Too bad it was december otherwise I would have kept growing it.

heres a pic. Visible triches on it, though I have a shitty phone camera.

[​IMG]

2. growing wild in your parents garden eh? someone is in denial their mommy is a pothhead. lol

just messin with you

ever smoke regs? maybe one day you got stoned and decided to toss some seeds into your parents garden so theyd be like "what the fuck?" if by some chance it actually grew. i did that back in the day lol

3. Someone had to of planted it, or you probally did throw some seeds haha, I throw my seeds in my backyard all the time. ( when i get seeds). Anyway man thats great.

4. yeah i think it was from my seeds, still blows my mind though. I am def going to collect any seeds I find and litter them all over a fertile area in my woods and see if any grow. And no my parents don't quite support my habit so I don't believe they would grow especially in december.

5. Not really, its called weed for a reason.

6. Any one else ever experience this? just tossing a seed out and having it actually grow? For me this is like nature giving me a high five! It felt so good to actually think I had giving a seed to the earth and it grew...I can't wait to smoke this!!:hello:

This experience has embedded me with a giant urge to grow for real and I can see why people love it so much!

7. That's such a great feeling, i found a little plant behind my jacuzzi at the end of this summer when i was out back blazing. It only had like 2 grams of bud on it, but i trimmed it and it wasn't that bad of a smoke :smoking:

8. lol, how did you stop your mom from destroying it?

9. looks perfect

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

10. My mom knows I blaze and I just said that there is no way you can destroy that. I also convinced her how dumb the laws were finally by suggesting that had a cop came to our house and saw that, someone would have gone to jail and that is why you can't outlaw nature. She bought it and let me have it.