Wild for the night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nhsmoker, May 6, 2013.

1. So little background. I travel to quite a few major cities and go out to the clubs there. But, it's nothing like going out with the boys and getting buck. So I live like an hour and a half from the closest club.
    We stop at a bar about half way down there, paid 13 bucks for a vodka redbull and left, not a fan of the heffers that graze there. As I am leaving I see a car with some fogged up windows. Me and a buddy walk over to the car and start dry humping the front windows. This dude hops out of the car half naked. Daps us and gets back to business. We had no idea who he was. So now were on out way to manch.
    Met this black dude. Immediately dropped the n word in a jubilant 'my *****'! Oops. He was cool about it. This place is fucking packed, in order to get from the VIP lounge to the smokers area you have to cross a sea of fatties. I have my own protocol getting through seas of heffers. I start herding them, yelling "hee yah" as I walk through. All of the girls hear it turn and the sea has now parted, allowing us to cross. We get outside and it's time to smoke some blunt. While we're outside we see that same dude that was piggin out the piggy outside the bar. We start talking, jäger bombs over high fives cuz he was with a different sloot than before. He than says we should All get 'up', pulls out a popper and passes it around.

That was pretty much my cico de mayo. No complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

2. So you basically saying, you went clubbing you drank and you did a few poppers?

3. Don't forget the whale herding he did :rolleyes:

4. Going wild tonight fuck being polite

5. Yea sounds like you went hard.. haha

6. So you fuck with rachets now?

7. got some weird slang ma dude

8. Sounds like a pretty good time

9. So you and your friend dry humped each other on a random car? Now that's weird

10. Hmmm let's see...drunk four mornings in a row, played vehicular tug of war, beer pong in the back of a moving truck, fucked "the fat one", tasted something we're just gonna refer to as rotten fish, evaded the popo in some girls 93 Honda, got killer head from the drunk hot chick, asked to make a threesome a foursome and tried to make it work until puking on the two guys and passing out in a bathtub. Yupp, great weekend. Wild for the night? Just one night? Pussies.

11. So you did poppers while fucking a whale's blowhole?

12. I was unsuccessful in poking a whales blow hole. Poppers yes.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

13. Im sure you dont care but poppers and alcohol are to be not mixed preferably.

14. Was this a redneck club