Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild Dagga

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeyDude, Jun 9, 2013.

1. #1 SmokeyDude, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Okay so I'm on a mission to find some good quality Wild Dagga on the internet and I have 2 questions.

First of all I heard the flowers is best to smoke, gives best effect and tastes best?

Second where can I get some really good Wild Dagga? I'm not trying to advertise so don't get me wrong but I really need some help as I've never bought it before so I don't have any experience with it.

I've seen azarius and I want to know if anyone has any experience with that?

2. I've seen it on Amazon but amazon came under pressure for selling "legal highs" so they may have banned their sale. 

Not allowed to talk about "legal highs" here anyway.

Well I've just read this on wiki: An animal study in rats indicated that in high doses, lion's tail has significant toxicological adverse effects on organs, red blood cells, white blood cells and other important bodily functions.

What does this mean and is it serious damage? Also is Wild Dagga more dangerous than cigarettes and a last question. How many deaths have there been to wild dagga?

4. "Adverse" is never a good thing.

Anyway personal story to maybe put things in perspective.
    I was low on weed and wanted to conserve, so I mixed some of my passion fruit flowers and Damiana. Turns out Passion flower can have cyanide in it. I didn't die but I'm neve smoking it again. Just smoke weed.

5. So I should just not touch Wild Dagga? I'd really want to try it but meh, if its dangerous.

6. Well I don't know but as I'm typing this I can see four posts in the similar topics that look like they may have an answer.