wild dagga experiences?

Discussion in 'General' started by likepaper, Mar 20, 2008.

1. anyone tried this? A friend of mine has some and is eager to try it tonight. thoughts?

2. what is wild dagga? :confused:

3. i never heard of it before today when he brought it up, but apparently it's some flower from south africa, it's a legal drug, at least here in canada, not sure about elsewhere. other name's i saw when i looked into it are lion's ear and lion's tail.

4. Have you checked out Erowid? Always some good info over there.

5. dagga is just the word for marijuana there. I learned that when i went to cape town last year.

6. I have never tried it, but I hear its not worth buying. If you have some then I would try away =P It's suppose to have comparable affects to Cannabis but not as drastic. I asked around some forums to see if it was any good, when I was interested in a legal bud, and the only replies I received where that legal bud and such don't give any affects. However; They did say that Kratom and Salvia worked well. (Kratom is somewhat addictive, so I read). This is only what I have read and heard. I would try out Wild Dagga and Klip Dagga if I had some.

(Rememeber that legal drugs may still be harmful to the body even though its unregulated)
    Just like Datura, which grows in the park close to where I live. My friends have taken 3 pods worth and gotten fuckeeeeed up. I don't recommend using it after their crazyyyy stories, and hearing that overdosing can be easy and deadly. I personally stick to Cannabis and Psilocybin Mushrooms. Have fun and post back if it works =D

7. Datura is crazy, amsterdamage posted a video about it.. stuff is insane.

8. I would like it a lot more if it didn't taste so godawful.

Its a very mild weed high, and I do mean VERY mild. It may be nice for a pre bowl thing, or post bowl for that matter. But I suggest you just grow your own, its cheap that way, and they grow really fast.

9. It gave me a very mild buzz, kinda like a nicotine buzz. I don't really remember since it was over a year ago. I had a 5x extract and I'd have to say that it wasn't that great, but if you have it then don't hesitate to try it.

10. Motherfuckers on top of his game. When my grandparents fly over from SA to visit, they like to go through my room and clean. I guess it helps them figure out who I am... but at any rate, I'd left a few seeds laying around and I got accused of 'smoking dagga'... some rocks are better left unturned.

Anyway, hats off to any Americans who can pronounce that the right way, because it doesn't sound a damn thing close to how its spelled.

11. how is it pronounced? i would assume dag-uh

12. The two a's are pronounced with a light a, such as in arc.

The g's form a sloppy guttural hiss from the back of the mouth.

Of course, the transitions are so smooth it almost sounds like the word only has one syllable.

13. Are you from africa? I was born in zimbabwe.

14. Representing Johannesburg right here. My Dad grew up in Zim. How long did you spend there?

15. I forgot to add this earlier, but I have also heard of people mixing Wild and or Klip Dagga with their Cannabis in order to save money.