WikiLeaks reveals murder of Iraqi children by US troops

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tflga, Sep 2, 2011.

1. WikiLeaks reveals murder of Iraqi children by US troops

2. Happens in every war, always has. Saw it in nam, Korea, desert shield/storm, and the great wars. What's new?

3. doesn't make it any less obscene. doesn't make it excusable.

4. Never said it did. It's a fact of war. U think Osama gave 2 squirts of piss about killin everyone on 9/11? No. And he knew what it would bring upon his people. That was his plan. Fight us, on his soil, on his terms until we are bankrupt.... Seemed like a decent plan that has worked out...

5. might there be a chance that these kids were armed and shooting at the soldiers?

6. Didn't Obama say we would be out of this mess by now?

......empty promises.......

[​IMG]

The 44th President.

7. Exactly. My buddy got blown up by an IED and they tracked down the guys to an building in bagdad where they kicked down the door and I'm here to tell u, regardless if they were armed or not they were gonna die. U don't get away with shit like that, a M-203 and problem solved... Thumpp boom. Take any report with a grain of salt, especially wikileaks, who knows if it was written by a disgruntled private trying to bash his unit or CO.

8. I'm gonna have to agree with Coastal. It's disgusting, and horrible, but it's fucking war. America's not gonna stop anytime soon, and if we do another incident is just around the corner.

*sigh*

9. #9 Ccoastal, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not if we can help it! People always say 'what can we do, were powerless against the GOP' but that's not true at all. Just look back to 9/11.. That started as an off hand convo between childhood friends, and it grew into something that would shake the underlying psyche of the entire world, all it takes is passion and dedication to a cause.

10. Wait... there's more?

11. #11 Ccoastal, Sep 2, 2011
    Libya, Syria, Iran...

12. #12 mandrin13, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    While handcuffed, I wasn't there but am going with a solid no.

Its a small incident compared to the size of the war, I wonder if this was an isolated incident or if we will see more things come out? I get that its war, but if the self proclaimed world police are going to start wars under false pretenses, while claiming to help liberate people, they probably shouldn't back it up with headshots to handcuffed children. It is unacceptable and shows once again that the term "terrorists" should apply to anyone, not just those who disagree or opposes the US.

13. #13 naturalselect, Sep 2, 2011
    Wuldnt b an execution then would it??;)

14. I think it is called war. Do you think those animals would act different if they invaded the USA?

15. Honestly, I think wikileaks is a misinformation campaign by the US govt and its cohorts

16. Any "classified" report that gets released, especially from WikiLeaks, needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I don't think I'd be the only surprised person if it was revealed that WikiLeaks was caught forging and falsifying documents.

17. Again, nothing new from WikiLeaks...

18. You'd be suprised! I have a buddy that served as a marine in Iraq, back when all tis shit started. He showed me a stack of pics he took that would blow your fuckin mind! One of them was a pic of an 8 year old girl carrying a grenade. They are told to shoot ANYONE that approaches them with explosives or firearms. The girl was scared and crying so he instead, grabbed the grenade from her. He said a second later they heard gunfire, and it was her family being murdered because she didnt blow up the Amreican soldiers! It's not that all those kids want to hurt American soldiers, they aint gotta fuckin choice. Sad sad shit!:(

19. this times 100

20. Lol.You really think it was Osama who did that?Lol.

So lets think about it for a second.Let's say some foreginers invaded YOUR country and basically destroyed and killed everything/everyone in sight,you wouldn't be fighting for your life?Do you think they really understand why we are there?No,they see us as power hungry murderers.

I can't believe people are still so gullable and believe whatever the media tells them.It's really not hard to see what the war on "terrorism" is really about.:rolleyes: