Wikileak's Julian Assange - Interview.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Dec 23, 2010.

1. #1 SmokinP, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Julian Assange - FROST OVER THE WORLD - Al Jazeera English

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mcSXge4Qo]YouTube - Frost over the World - Julian Assange[/ame]

2. cool I guess, but the CIA produced wikileaks.

9/11 was an inside job, but you will never see that released.

It's just to take away internet freedom, also similar to 9/11 and airport freedom.

3. Proof?

4. It wasn't the CIA, it was actually the Zionists...:p

5. Assange says that early next year he'll be doing a dump of files from one of the biggest banks in the world.

Cheers. :smoke:

6. They also created Jesus. It was actually a top secret time travel experiment and a man high on PCP accidentally got sucked into the portal

7. This man deserves capital punishment for the deaths of ambasador holbrooke and two other NATO political figures because of his wikileaks publishes!

8. Has anything come of wikileaks that isn't cherry-picked war bullshit?
    I heard he does not believe 9/11 is an inside job and if he were for real, I think he would. I don't know if he's in with the CIA, nor do I care.
    Wikileaks just makes it easier for them to take away more of our personal liberties.

9. Go wikileaks.. Courage is contagious. - (wikileaks moto)

10. Wikileaks isn't responsible for you loosing freedoms that would be a repressive government and an apathetic population who have been more interested in their own well-being than their rights for the last 50 or so years.

And if Assange came out and said he was a 9/11 believer he would be ridiculed and loose any credibility, so I doubt he'll be doing that anytime soon.

I'm kind of enjoying wikileaks and the watching the various governments of the world squirm under the spotlight.

11. this is the same insane logic that blames gun manufactures for murder. and as an aside how can ambassadors and nato officials catching a case of deceased be a bad thing? needs to happen more IMO

12. No.

13. You are both wrong, it was the Illuminati. How blind can you sheeple get to not realize this? WAKE UP!

:D:D

14. Maybe he is waiting on oh I dont know....proof?

15. The cables Wikileaks are releasing at the moment are nearly all war related because sadly that is the business the US is in...

16. Yes, this is true. WTC7 was enough for me.

Where's shit like :
    - Files on 9/11 exposing what was said behind the scenes
    - Files on false flag operations, the shoe and underwear bomber
    - Information on NASA discoveries on Mars, the Moon, and UFOs
    - Files on Black Projects and HAARP
    - Information on Obama and his birth certificate
    - Files on the rigged elections of 2000 and 2004
    - The Bilderberg meetings
    - Global Warming

But please keep the war stuff coming.

17. i keep hearing people say this on grasscity but i have heard/seen no evidence other then hippie government paranoia

can you give some kind of evidence? other then just "why are they paying so much attention to it! AH THEY GONNA GET US!"

18. Some people prefer something more...valid

19. #19 BluntAssassin, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010

Just a skeptic. Weird that it had nothing to do with anything and all of a sudden I see it collapse vertically. Please explain why it's not valid to you without being so vague. :confused:
    The thing is with September 11, it's so frustrating, because it seems that there's so much I don't know, all these questions that haven't really been answered. If they truly have nothing to hide, why are there so many secrets?

20. National security.

They're still holding the 84 surveillance tapes from the Pentagon so that you won't figure out how to crash a 757 into it.

:rolleyes: