WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 4, 2011.

1. Pax Romana.

2. haha your hilarious don't you mean YOUR DOLLAR, last time I checked the american dollar is valued at LESS than the Canadian. I would rather stay independent safe Canada, than be raped and pilfered by Wall street criminals like the United States. Good NAME? Bad name for corporate criminals more like it.

3. #43 4Sheezy, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you do all the explaining for him, we dot get to hear all the ignorant comments he has about Canada.

4. Haha I know right, the EU is now fucked cause they have to save Greece, Portugal and whoever else they must bail out in Euro's its obviously not worked, because to many nations abused the currency and did not regulate the banks. Sweden has kept it's own national currency (Kronor) and they are not expericencing any of the troubles of the Euro. That is because it is IMPOSSIBLE to make sure every single country's economic system is responsible and careful.

5. Last time I checked one government commanding an empire has almost never worked, the longest lasting empire that has was the Roman Empire and trust me you do not want that. Empires are built to enslave the many and bring wondrous riches to the few, it would be a terrible thing if Empire building returned. A nation is best ruled by the people whom live and breath in their communities, that is why nations that are small and better divided up allows for more efficient economic systems. Look at it like this, which is easier to maneuver a small skiff or large destroyer small nations can better adapt and develop themselves than hulking and over-sized empires. If you don't believe me look at the nations with the lowest national debt Israel, Sweden, Switzerland all small nations all with independent currencies

6. There will still be states, but every state will have less control over themselves. Which will mean the little power and control that the common man has over their lives and communities will be even smaller. Id rather give more power to communities/counties then to the emperor of north america.

7. #47 Zarex, May 23, 2011
    U mad bro? I admit I haven't looked into economic units but I welcome integration.

8. No, I find it quite comical.

9. #49 Zarex, May 23, 2011
    States inherently opress people. Some is always gonna be oppressed. I agree with ur adaption analogy however but they have low debt for a reason. Everyone expects higher standards of life, they all want high wages and good insurance or whatever is historically relative. At the same time, they want low taxes (or that may be an American anamoly), US has to provide for 300m ppl with expensive programs and not tax them excessively of course large nations bear large debts. Pooling resources and shifting command to larger system followed feredal state structures could solve some problems, ill have to llok more into ideal governmental authority for hegemons. And u have culutral differences which never help empires as well.....hmmmmmm :smoke:

10. #50 Zarex, May 23, 2011
    That's cool. As I said, imma read up on this some more.Discussion is interasting

11. #51 Zarex, May 23, 2011
    Looks like I noe jacshit bout the dollar, well I am sure that the integration plan, assuming it exists, has some plan for bringing currencies up in value. Got some readin to dooo

12. With an emperor no, with a republic i'd be all for it.

13. So if the EU became one government with final say over the UK, you would support that?

That's not dissolution, it's a merger. It's like saying you support cartelization.

14. Where does it work well? :laughing:

Tell that to Spain!

15. yeah lol the Romans started out as a republic but uhh we all now how that ended...:rolleyes:

16. They let him take away their freedom in response to mass fear.
    Apt analogy considering recent events lol.

17. so what do you think will happen when, for example (if), the North Ameircan Integration plan happens or if the UK becomes one nation?

big government is corecive and manipulative enough holding a monopoly over a certain territory. how could this get any better merging WHOLE nations together...

18. All we'd have to do is welcome in Northern Ireland...
    How would it get any worse?

19. <insert notsureifsrs.jpeg>

20. A-fucking-men.