Wifi monitor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by calikidbryce, Dec 4, 2017.

1. I've been researching and I haven't found what I'm looking for I would like to have a Wi-Fi monitor for my grow room that I can check from anywhere on my phone I would like the basics of temp humidity and light and a live feed camera would be nice it does not have to control anything wirelessly just want for peace of mind and I'm not trying to spend over
    $1000 please give me ideas of any products you know or have

2. I have used team viewer and my home pc to log into a camera that faces the thermometer/humidity gauge.

The home automation systems like Lowe's iris and such can also monitor and send alerts.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

3. you will want something that can turn a wall switch on or off. If you check in a see something is way off, you will want the ability to shut things down right?

4. I mean of course that would be nice to be able to control everything from my phone so that if I was out of town but not a necessity the only thing I'd ever want or need to control would be my intake and exhaust fans where I was considering getting a controller for anyway.(which will most likely be my next post or question)I just always worry even when I'm just at home I could live in my grow room and check everything and tamper with everything all day.
    I digress Im most interested in being able to check the basics at any time and even get a quick look just for more confidence that everything is good if I'm able to control something or make an adjustment added bonus . I'm looking for quality but like I said under a $1000 I've seen a couple that were thousands of dollars that did control everything

5. .

6. This is my thermostat. You can then add z wave controlled outlets and switches or scheduled times or events etc.

But. I have had the high tech stuff fail so I would only use it to monitor

[​IMG]

7. I'll add this too as a rule sample.[​IMG]

8. So what is this called?

9. It is the iris system from Lowe's.

You can get a hub $55 USD the thermostat is $40 I think and the switch or z wave controlled outlet can run from $10 to $40 depending on catching a sale.

10. The ring doorbell camera. Rechargeable. Needs no cords. Bluetooth. $99. Point it where you can see your temp gauge in the shot.