Wifey material

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReadThis, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I feel like the hoes and freaks get a lot of GC's attention. What about wifey? There has to be that one girl that embodies all the qualities you would want from a girl. What are those qualities? What would make you wife a chick?

For me, she would have to roll blunts, cook amazing food, have the same sense of humor, be fantastic in bed, tattoos, bangin body, and overall just down for her man. I love those down ass hood types. Not no hood rat, but a girl who grew up in the hood and is still going somewhere in her life. I met one girl so far who almost became wifey. I chosed money over her and now I have neither. Live n learn. What qualities would make you wife a chick?

2. I must have done something right since my boyfriend wants to wife me :D
    Edit:sorry in a good mood I will not hijack your thread again op!

3. Pretty without make up. Im ok with it but i like the simple stuff. She has to be nice and kind and loyal. Takes intiative in things. She has to have self confidence in herself. Plays video games. Have a passion in a hobby or interest. Be adventurous(ie skydive with me or something). And obviously be a toker.

Icing on the cake would be if she could teach me how to cook. And if she had piercings and tats. Tats turn me on so much. mmm

4. Happy with herself, sweet, good natured, non judgmental, intelligent, and loyal.

Basically the girl I'm dating.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll know when i find her.

6. Exactly this, I have this perfect girl in my head but I have trouble putting it to words.

But I think I can find a good girlfriend in all types of girls. Aslong as she has her head on straight, has some confidence in herself, isn't clingy, and is down to earth.. I feel as if I'd be able to get along with her.

7. [quote name='"treelover"']I must have done something right since my boyfriend wants to wife me :D
    Edit:sorry in a good mood I will not hijack your thread again op![/quote]
    Its all good. Females can post here too. Keep doin what you doin.

[quote name='"livelaughlearn"']Pretty without make up. Im ok with it but i like the simple stuff. She has to be nice and kind and loyal. Takes intiative in things. She has to have self confidence in herself. Plays video games. Have a passion in a hobby or interest. Be adventurous(ie skydive with me or something). And obviously be a toker.

Icing on the cake would be if she could teach me how to cook. And if she had piercings and tats. Tats turn me on so much. mmm[/quote]
    Me too man. Tats are sexy as helllll. I also feel you on the no make up and her having a passion.

[quote name='"Buzzard"']Happy with herself, sweet, good natured, non judgmental, intelligent, and loyal.

Basically the girl I'm dating.[/quote]
    Sounds like you snagged a good girl. Not that many left, congrats.

[quote name='"kanadiankush"']I'll know when i find her.[/quote]
    True. I just believe its good to know what you would want, so you can weed out the hoes.

8. Don't worry you'll find her.Found mine 4 years ago.Didnt really smoke bud until she met me.Smart,business minded,loves tattoos and piercings, can roll a perfect blunt, cooks her ass off, and last but definately not least BISEXUAL :yay: with lots of hot friends.And we make adorable stoner babies.
    edit-Oh, and yes......... She is taller than me by 3 inches

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. nevagonnagetitnevagonnagetitnevagonnagetit

10. #10 giraffe, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    Ideal husband- an amazing sexual connection, likes to joke and tease me, easygoing, sweetheart. Who also has nunchuk skills and survivorman skills. And loves the ocean like I do. And dogs.

11. perfect, amazing,endlessly cute, ecstatically good-looking, unforgivingly funny, blahablahblahblah

cleans the litter! takes out the trash!

makes me sandwiches.

and kisses me when Im infected with a bronchial virus :3

12. Wow you sound soft.

13. [quote name='"giraffe"']Ideal husband- an amazing sexual connection, likes to joke and tease me, easygoing, sweetheart. Who also has nunchuk skills and survivorman skills. And loves the ocean like I do. And dogs.[/quote]

Nunchuck skills ^.^ I should add that too my list haha!

My ideal husband
    Funny, and can make me laugh at myself
    Nerdy, yes I love those nerdy guys...my boyfriend was number one in the world for dps on wow for two weeks straight and I think that's awesome! Haha
    Will play video games with me
    Loves to read
    Loves me even though I'm awkward and a goofball
    A goofball lol, who knows when to be serious
    Loves to cook, because I love to cook ^.^
    Makes me feel comfortable and safe
    Rational(I'm not lol)
    Sensitive, but when the bedroom door is closed he knows how to put me in my place :D he can make love to me and own me, and turn me on in ways that only he can.mmmm!(sorry I'm sexually frustrated right now lol)

Basically the guy I've been dating for the past eight months, he's actually known me since I was 18..so almost two years we've been friends. He is super sweet and loving and intelligent, but has sleeves and other tattoos and looks sexy as hell :D he is different them me in every way where I'm irrational, he is logical, where he's kind of nervous, I'm a social butterfly. We are very different people but we work together so well. I've never felt safe and comfortable with a man like I do with him, he is my best friend. Every time I've calmed down, he does something to excite me and make me love him even more. I know deep in my heart he is the one for me. he has been away for eight days, I thought id be fine without him(me always being an independent girl) but I missed him so much. Yayy his plane will be here tomorrow night! Ok I'm done lol

14. Honestly I met a girl at my college and she's beatiful awesome great personality like everything that I like and it's weird the first thought isn't that I wanna fuck the shit outta her for the first time I actually wanted to talk to her and get to know her. Idk if I'm jus high but I have this rlly good feeling about her and like I jus have this feeling that i cood hv a realionshop wit her

15. #15 Mairuzu, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    My girlfriend keeps proving to be wife material with each month that passes.

Rockin body.
    Tats. (not titties, but those are good too)
    Cooks. (Even though Id rather cook, shits fun)
    Kicking eachothers ass at videos gaming.
    Talked about taking martial arts classes to kick eachothers asses in real life.
    Really similar tastes in movies.
    Decently similar in music.
    Was a virgin but still rocks that bed.
    My entire family loves her.
    Has both trais of cute and sexy
    That ass.
    A very loving person.

Shes just a little oblivious to the dangers of this world but I like her attitude.