Wife Was Filming The Cops Killing Her Husband [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Mar 15, 2014.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbI5HHz7fJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ptuQfV4q0

"What began as a fun night out to the movies ended in tragedy for one Oklahoma family after a father was beaten to death by police following a domestic dispute , CNN reported.

The incident, which was caught on video, began when Mrs. Nair Rodriguez got into an altercation with her 19-year-old daughter outside the Moore Warren Theatre in the early hours of February 15 and slapped her. A bystander who witnessed the incident reported the event to police.

The mother-daughter disagreement had upset Mrs. Rodriguez so much that she had bolted for the family car. Her husband, Luis followed her to calm her down when he was intercepted by five police who arrived on the scene. However instead of confronting Nair, five cops took down her innocent husband Luis Rodriguez, beating, pepper spraying and pinning him on the road."* Ana Kasparian, Cenk Uygur, Ben Mankiewicz (What The Flick?!, TYT Sports) and Brian Unger (Showdown Of The Unbeatables) break it down on The Young Turks.

2. Hell fucking no. That is not okay.

The cop that keeping running his mouth needs to shut the fuck up. I can't say it enough any pig that abuses their power needs to be brutally put down. I can't stand the amount of abusive cops there are. It's absolute garbage.

Police are garbage, justice system is garbage, that's fucked up man, they took that guys only life, his daughters only father, and his wife and daughter witnessed them beating him to death.

I hope they all get the god damn death penalty and I hope their families get to watch it.

Suspended with pay? I would have fired all of them as soon as I heard about this. Protocol is not beating a man within an inch of his life. There was no restraint to get his arms behind his back. There was absolutely no reason for any of the force starting from the absolute beginning. Fuck that shit man. That ruined my night.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. SUSPENDED WITH PAY? ! So they get a fucking vacation for killing an innocent man? What kind of shit is this?! I hope some vigilates kill those fucking pigs

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's what pissed me off too. That's absurd, WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE that force was unneeded and they get vacation time.

Shit.

5. it looks like the cop is checking his pulse at 57 seconds then kind of has an oh shit face when he puts his knee back on him.

6. I've always pictured myself in a situation where the police would end up killing me.  Is it worth it just to die in pain at the hands of these "legal murdering law enforcement" personnel or to become a wanted man for attempting to save your own air.  For no reason these decisions were made for him and this guy lost his life.  I've had cops point guns at my head and wondered what if they had shot me.  Would they have all just gotten away with suspensions for my death?  Because the 8 that showed up to arrest my brother and I had to get the Sheriff down just to figure out on whether or not to take our handcuffs off.  

When other people put their hands on a situation things become fubar.  

One day when my oldest brother was coming to work he was crossing a road that was under construction.  In this construction road is an off duty cop in his civilian vehicle, speeding through construction work early in the morning straight into my brother's rear quarter panel on his blazer.  So what the cop does is calls over a different municipality over, might as well be the most corrupt municipality I've ever dealt with.  After losing the vehicle and luckily my oldest brother wasn't killed, he still ended up with the ticket.  Even though he was the one who got hit, who wasn't speeding in a construction zone, or even pulling out as he's passing.  He clearly hit his quarter panel in the rear, some dumb pig that's my age too.  So young and dumb enough to fuck up the possibilities of people's lives.  Are theirs any more important to consider in these flash moment decisions?

7. My sister and I were in the same situation almost 4 years ago, but it wasn't a cop that hit us. It was some pregnant chick that clearly sped through a stop sign as we were turning

The cops that showed up ended up saying we hit her coming from the cross street that we weren't even on, we were turning onto it. My sister got a ticket and the pregnant lady tried suing her for a miscarriage. Luckily after putting several ads in the local papers and craigslist for witnesses we finally got one and got everything dropped. The pregnant bitch nearly killed me she almost hit the passenger door going like 30-40 miles an hour but my sister swerved at the last second and ended up hitting the front quarter panel instead.

8. I got 2 and a half minutes in to the first video and had to stop through anger. 

Fucking disgusting behaviour from the so called law enforcement. 

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVFLIH19to

\tPolice Beat Unarmed Black Father To Death In Front Of His Family(POLICE STEAL CELL-PHONE VIDEO)

10. These cops need to get hate mail for the rest of their life.

11. Well, at least Christopher Dorner gave them hell. Fuck cops. They are the biggest threat to the American Public, and they use the threat of "terrorism" to increase their budgets, and and as an excuse for their violence and continued aggression. They are the TERRORISTS.
      But there are good cops....I read about one getting buried last week. Maybe next week there will be more good cops in the papers. Good cops never make the front page, just the Obits.

12. I can't express my anger enough for this.... This is so sad.  Im speechless..

We live in a country where you are more likely to be killed by the police than a terrorist .

13. I watched this high as hell and it for real kind of freaked me out. And the way that cop tells her he's okay and everything's fine but really I think he's trying to stay in front of the camera. They straight crushed his ass to death and that's that... Fking surreal

14. Yeah man, he had no idea he didn't even turn around to look at the man, she wasn't asking if he's okay, she asked if he was even alive. And he didn't even take the time to turn his ass around and look at it through her perspective and be like you know what, she's right he looks like he's not moving I.E. EVEN PUTING UP A FIGHT. I.E. Not even need 5 guys to hold his dead ass still. The whole time the cop had to have the dead mans body leaning against his leg after they sat him up.

15. Everyone of these "cops" should be proscuted and if convicted, (Jurors should be all blacks and hispanics) should be excuted, however I believe the choice of excution should be these cops should be thrown into the yard of a maximum prison. Prisoners will beat those fucks to death the same way they did to that father.

16. I couldn't agree more.  Too bad these pigs are getting a paid vacation in reward for their crime.  and im positive the camera did not show everything.  If she would've recorded a few mins earlier it would've told an entirely new story. 

17. You don't even have to provide your id if you're not driving...it's just like the neighboring county where I live, two detectives and a sheriff were caught having sex with a 15 yr old girl and making her sell drugs or some ish And one of them lost their job but none of them will do time...if I fail another piss test for fucking weed I'm doing 5 months flat. These people are supposed to uphold a law whatever happened to LEAD BY EXAMPLE. It's completely assbackwards. They should be held to a higher standard yet they face no real consequences. Fucking pukes

18. Fuck the police 

paid leave fuck them

cant see the body? wtf? fuck them

19. Yep totally not about racism at all, but lets not discuss that because it doesnt exist in America and hasnt since 1865.

20. Ruined my fucking day like someone else said If I fail a piss test I'm doing a year and a half minimum. They kill an innocent man an get played vacation like someone else said should be tossed in a max security yard an beat to death

Rip to this father and my condolences to the family really hope they get justice although I really doubt they will

Good cops and bad sadly I've seen more bad then good in my 21 years of life shit I had a gun drawn on me by an un uniformed cop for taking a piss in an ally