Wife had mammogram and we got the call. Need to vent

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Nokie112, Sep 17, 2021.

1. So sorry!! If she can handle it some weed oil or rso would really help. Some don't want to be that high. But dang when I feel like shit I like some medicine to calm me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Nokie112 Get her some CBD! It will help calm her and has some beneficial effects on breast cancers.

First of all, CBD "defuses" the ID-1 gene found in several very aggressive cancers, including breast cancers.

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. (full - 2007) Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells

"CBD represents the first nontoxic exogenous agent that can significantly decrease Id-1 expression in metastatic breast cancer cells leading to the down-regulation of tumor aggressiveness.”

CBD cuts back inflammation by reducing the pro-inflammatory cytokines, and causes the cancer cells to revert to normal cells!

CBD Reverts the Mesenchymal Invasive Phenotype of Breast Cancer Cells Induced by the Inflammatory Cytokine IL-1β. (Mexico) (full – 2020) CBD Reverts the Mesenchymal Invasive Phenotype of Breast Cancer Cells Induced by the Inflammatory Cytokine IL-1β

"We reported for the first time that CBD reverts the epithelial–mesenchymal transition induced by the inflammatory cytokine IL-1β, reprogramming invasive 6D cells to become cells with an epithelial phenotype.”

CBD can prevent the growth of "feeder" blood vessel (angiogenesis) that help tumors grow so dang fast!

Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms.

Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms

"Taken together, our results provide a wide spectrum characterization of the anti-angiogenic effects of CBD on HUVECs and its dual effect on both cancer and endothelial cells supports the hypothesis that CBD could represent a potential effective agent in cancer therapy."

Finally, CBD can help chemo work even better.

The Antitumor Activity of Plant-Derived Non- Psychoactive Cannabinoids.

The antitumor activity of plant-derived non-psychoactive cannabinoids

“Cannabinoids however also sensitize, and in some cases resensitize, tumors to first-line agents. A cannabinoid drug treatment with a low toxicity profile that together produces direct antitumor activity and sensitizes tumors to existing first-line agents is an attractive therapeutic modality.”

You may find this older post to be helpful.

“Cancer the tumors are really shrinking”
    The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

I hope this helps. Give your wife a big hug from me.

Granny

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Very sorry to hear about your situation. We've been thru it twice in the past 16 years. If worse comes to worse, I would highly recommend finding a cancer research hospital for treatment as opposed to just an Oncologist. Reason being, cancer is a business and many Oncologists view patients as just customers. Your treatment and results will be much better. Another very helpful resource is see if your insurance (I hope you have good insurance) will help you obtain the services of an Oncology nurse advocate to accompany you to ask the doctor questions on your behalf. Trust me, in that situation and in the subsequent treatments, you don't even know enough to ask the right questions.
    Buying a car for her is a beautiful gesture but material objects will quickly lose their appeal in what she is about to face. Save it for when she recovers. Your undivided attention and strength is what she needs.
    I've learned more than I've ever wanted to know and would be willing to answer any questions or share my experiences or help in any way possible. I sincerely hope all of this advice is premature and unnecessary.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1