Wife Gave Me 500 Budget........

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheCasualGrower, Jun 9, 2013.

1. #1 TheCasualGrower, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  2. #2 Lazyboy808, Jun 9, 2013
    Do you have access to any other shops? I highly suggest not purchasing anything from GC if your spending that much on glass. With $500 you can get wayyy better designs, color scheme, glass quality than what GC has to offer. Try looking ALT they may offer you something better for the price your going for. Some glass companies you might be interested in are: Sovereignty, Mobius, Apix, Dirty Rico, SGW, Olympic, the list goes on.

talk like that is how people start going missing around here

Yeeepppppp, Jasper went talkin' like that, walked in them there woods, never come back. 

5. Yeeepppppp, Jasper went talkin' like that, walked in them there woods, never come back.
    </blockquote>
    It was them damn aliens I tells ya!

6. dont go with any of those. go with something like toro, sovereignty, mobius, sgw, dirty rico, apix.... theres a ton of better companies that you will be much happier with

7. #7 packdabowldawg, Jun 9, 2013

I agree with the others, GC is amatuer hour when it comes to glass. Also that nail says nothing about being Grade 2. Also if you are planning on using that nail/dome with any of that you'll need a male>Male Adapter.

8. I always recommend people check their LHS first before searching online IMO but $500 is a good glass budget.

9. #9 bondkiller, Jun 9, 2013

i came in here to say exactly this, check your LHS before you commit to purchasing anything online, it saves shipping and you might be able to haggle. 

AND a local shop WILL give you a deal if you're getting a few items at once.