Wierdest thing someone has said to you about cannabis?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BuffaloSoldiier, Dec 19, 2010.

1. "the stronger the weed smells, the weaker it actually is"

god damn that pissed me off when that shitter said that

also one dumb bitch (who had an exquisite pair of titties no doubt) said

"weed needs tobacco to work omfg wat r u doin rolin puree shet"

2. You don't do that when you smoke....??? :wave:

3. "with your superior catholic hand, your people do not understand" -Jimi Hendrix.

Idk why I posted that but its awesome

4. i toked with a friend and another dude i'd never met before. he (guy i didn't know) was staying in our dorm. he told me when i fell asleep, he was going to cut out my organs and put them in the microwave...true story. i didn't sleep well

5. I was told that it infects your brain cells... wtf does that mean haha

6. My high school health teacher once told me that one joint was just as bad as smoking a pack of cigarettes.

7. "you will get lung cancer and die. the cigs are fine though you can keep smoking those"

"but it's ILLEGAL!" No shit bitch

"it makes you stupid and lazy"

8. my old rehab actually told us that marijuana will make guys grow breasts

9. 1. You get aids.
    2. Smoking "pot leafs" ?
    3. Chance for testicular cancer increases (which is kind of true.)

10. My friend picked up some pamphlets at this Christian bookstore (not disrespect just being specific ;) ) about marijuana. They listed all the effects of the drug, and the only ones that were negative were the basic ones like paranoia, sleepiness, etc

but all the rest of them were like, "elatedness, euphoria, awareness of self, the 'munchies', etc

I just didnt understand. It was like they were advertising it! Ah well, I've got it hung up on my wall now 'cuz its so silly B)

11. My mom says it kills brain cells. But I explained to her why shes a dumbass. JK, respect.