Wierdest leaf deficiency ever

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WestCose, Aug 20, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Check out this wierd deficiency any ideas on whats goin on?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ease up on your nutes for 2 weeks

water only

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks bro. Do u add regular nutrients with cal mag or do u flush with cal mag?

4. I would just add 5ml to 10ml into your next feeding. Should solve the problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. is it lower, or a flowering plant??

6. It's definitely not call mag no purple on tops veins but you could always use calmag.... It's nitro def.... ... nute burn is the tips yellowing better pictures would be better of whole plant to make sure couple different angles

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yea one of the oldest leaves on the plant

8. Last week it actually started clawing and showing signs of toxicity but that was week one of flower now she looks like shes pullin out of this wierd deficiency she seems to be recovering after the cal mag and flush

9. Claw and green nitro toxicity....the calmag was great fit it to but the flush is what fixed this bc it was too much build up nitro in system flush pushed it out getting down to normal levels.... Makes since doesn't it.... remember KISS keep it simple stupid lol and it's true.... But I use calmag just about whole time... But call mag telltell sign is purple veins on tops stem to fan leaf the under be normal.... That's normally biggest first sign

10. thats why... so dont trip, the plant naturally defoliates, after it yellows you can snip them off.

11. essentially every leaf is stored food, to make the buds.

12. Alright man thanks. I always seem to get one plant that does this every year outdoors. Looses about 50% of leaves and looks like shit then turns it around a week later
    Plants are wierd

• Like Like x 2
  13. I was definitely thinking this but didn't know how far into flowering he is been growing indoor to long again bci guess with month were in he's about month into flowering which would explain bc the fan leaves will definitely yellow and die off in flowering which makes for a more pretty bud colorful and tastier I think.... So definitely right...esp after she bounced back after flush from the claw that is

14. yes indeed, its a good thing to see, especially later in flower , shows you arent using too much nutrients, which can make for a harsh smoke... and also shows its all about making buds now so fan leaves will go first, i trimmed up my purple haze auto, alot of the yellowing she looks so sativa right now sexy colas.

15. not a lick of purple tho :--0