Wierd Things You Eat When High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grower91, May 31, 2009.

1. I once made a sandwitch using matzo bread as the bread. Then loaded it with turkey, ham, pastrami, roast beef, hard salame, summer sausage, pepperoni, a chopped up hotdog, a leftover hamburger patty, leftover fajita stuff (peppers, onions, steak), Pepper Jack cheese, Muenster cheese, Swiss cheese, a quesadilla, sour cream and onion chipa, salt and vinegar chips, and a shitton of mustard.

Yeah all of that was in a sandwich, boy was it delicious. It was probably about 5000-7000 calories. I have pictures somewhere I'll try to find em

2. im one of those really weight conscious girls which fucking sucks with munchies.
    but i thnk maybe the most deliscious thing ever was steak and terragon mushrooms followed with brownies dipped in peanut butter. :smoking::smoking:

3. pussy... can't explain it but when i'm high i will go down dunno why, I usually don't

4. I like to eat healthy.

I make myself a big fucking bowl of fruit you know: cherries, nectarines, plums, apples, kiwi, mangos... and load it in with yogurt on top. Add a Sprite to drink with it and it's oh so good.

5. Shrimp dipped in penut butter with cake frosting and hit sauce :p, it was a dare at a party. lmao I drank 12 beers and sum kush I was fuckkkkked up. a
    I'm out blaze on :smoking:

6. Who: Me

The victims: Eight three-day old reheated (i.e. nuked) chicken wings. They were so vile, but I Just. Kept. Eating. I wanted to vomit the next morning from the smell.

When and Where: Last night at my place.

7. haha sounds crazy but...

Peanut butter and eggs

with a big glass of milk.

it was in the morning before work.

8. i went over to costco, had 1 salad, 1 dog, 1 slice of pizza , 1 churro that day munchies were hardcore

9. My friend Don and I were really high, and looking for munchies, Im searching the cupboard and them *POP* - there was a flash and the room lit up for a second. I turn around to see Don with the most confused look on his face ever.

It turns out what Don ate was one of those poppers that kids throw on the ground during the Fourth of July. My brother left a bowl-full sitting on the counter, and Don took one and ate it.

So it wasn't something weird I eat high, but a weird thing to eat high nonetheless ;)

10. lol I just ate like 5 hour old Pizza, and then this hard candy called a Zotz... I think I'ma go get some Cheetos... So unhealthy.... lol SO GOOD!

11. oatmeal and chef boradi...

12. chips with cream cheese

13. + MF rep

that had me rofl for a good while :D

14. There seems to be a peanut butter theme here so i'll add mine :)

Peanut butter Mayo and lettuce sandwich. Like them both sober and high but it always seems to freak people out when I eat one.

15. the other night i poured A1 sauce all over a bowl of mashed potatoes that had been sitting out for a while. seemed like a good idea at the time :confused_2:

16. the other night i enjoyed beef jerkey dipped in peanut butter and then last week was crackers and ketchup

the beef jerky wasnt bad at all i would actually recomend it haha

17. it was a few days ago actually...i had perch(fish) and EGGO waffles /w syrup....lol it was weird but the perch is the same texture as eggs so i guess it was working lol

i usually eat pretty good shit when i munch tho...food is important 2 me!

18. Hot sauce in apple sauce...you will be blown the fuck away man.

19. wrap pizza rolls in bacon

20. Well i try to enhance my high with food and nothing has ever left me spiritually enlightend as to winding some red wine with everything spicey i can find,wait i cnt do this n0m0r