Wierd Things You Eat When High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grower91, May 31, 2009.

1. You don't want to know the mass amounts of food I eat whilst high.
    But if you do want to know, i have some pics in the thread in my sig...

2. Latest snack was a box of crutons.

3. QFT :D

All Bran Bars, BLT's, I've once chopped up potatoes at two in the morning after a blunt and made homemade french fries...

Edit:
    Is this just me or does this shit sound bomb?

4. lol once me and my friends were blazed out of our minds..we smoked like 10 blunts between 3 people and we got home and i got a jar of peanut butter and poured a bunch of honey in it and ate the whole thing...it fucked up my stomach soo bad the next day..i took like 6 diarrhea shits and had stomach cramps all day long

5. hands down, nothing can beat the all mighty fruit roll-ups.. or 3 boxes of them :smoking:

6. I didn't have bread the other night so I got some PB&J and made myself a peanut butter and jelly burrito with a tortilla. It tasted pretty awesome.

7. Favorite normal everyday mucnie: Chef boyardee with any kind of chips that can be used to dip with.

Preferred Every "Other" Day Munchie: Ice Cream Bars And soft pretzels

8. Let me just say I don't recommend oreos and orange juice. Those are two tastes that should just never be combined. haha

9. i ate an entire bottle of A1 steak sauce o.o

10. That sounds so good.

11. steak sauce! wtf why did i eat that!! fuck!!!, indegestion!!!

12. Marshmallow, slabs of blueberry pie sprinkled with raspberry liqueur and sandwiched between two eggo waffles. No longer do I have to choose between having an orgasm and eating breakfast.

13. dude A1 sauce is the shit haha...i can drink that shit straight from the bottle

matter of fact i have left over steak n sum sauce haha...talk to u guys later

peace

14. ive put honey on plane bread before, i loved it.

15. uhhh a curry chip roll with doritos and cheese on top

chips like irish chips yknow like french fries not crisps

16. Pita bread sliced in half, thousand island dressing and cheese in the middle. Then butter and grill it like grilled cheese.
    Delicious.

17. Oh dude the way forward with pita bread is potato.

What I do is put the pita in the microwave for like 10 seconds so it cuts, but its still like together..if you get me...Then put some mashed potato, some chicken, some peas and a bit of salt and pepper and you have yourself the ultimate pita.

18. that sound so good. the pita thing

19. Oh god that sounds just as good haha I'll have to give that a shot

20. We would go to taco bell and get their apple things, and a side of cheese sauce and dip the apple thing in the cheese. It is great when stoned, HORRIBLE when sober.

Once we were at my friends dads house smoking out back. We go in to get something to eat. They had this big ass tub of white cheese balls and we started eating those until they were almost gone. We decided to make trail mix to take with us, so we added all the stuff we wanted to bring with us to the tub. We added like 3 types of cereal, some pretzels, and other stuff I cant remember right now. That stuff ended up being amazing both sober and high as fuck.