Wierd Strain Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by redtide318, Oct 28, 2012.

1. So the other day a friend of mine came over with a ounce of the craziest buds i have ever smoked or seen. The entire nug was engulfed in orange pistils, and it got my baked as fuck.

Does anyone know where i can find a seed for this bud? or have a strain name? He was calling it orange crush, but he is unreliable he makes up names for what he buys from other people, even though its definitely not what he names them

2. Let me explain this to you; asking anybody to identify a bud based on descriptions is pretty impossible. It'd be like me asking you ''What's the last name of that Asian guy with the dark black hair?".

There's a lot of strains with what you described. Also, you're idea of the craziest bud I've ever smoked and mine would probably be completely different.

It's how normal white guys look at Lambo's compared to them famous rappin' negros with them tin foil TEEFS that own 40 Lambo's. lol

3. Hmmm from the sound of it and the high you describe. I would have to say beyond a shadow of a doubt, I am 100% positive it must be some kind of marijuana you got there.

4. I had way more orange hairs than that, i mean engulfed, you couldnt see any green.

5. Even if you knew the strain and got a seed the chance of duplicating the bud you bought are slim to none. Too many variables. Go search some breeder or seed sites find some good seeds and go to town.

6. nugs can vary in appearance even from grower to grower silly

7. I got some ultra skunk like that now my favorite strain fosho!

8. I believe that one is called "hairy bitch"

9. Even within the same strain there are multiple phenotypes usually.