Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wierd smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by breezierolive, Feb 19, 2013.

1. i just picked up an o and as soon as i smelt it it had a funky smell the weed is extremellly sticky and crystally but it smells almost like bonfire .i was wondering if anyone else has seen this . it has a very strong smell

2. well, you can't really see a smell.

i imagine if you take a whiff and make a face and say "damn", it's pretty good bud.

i look for the bud where you can smell it across the room, that's in a backpack, in a container, in a bag.

3. My last pick up smelled piney, kinda like you described. I got a super happy and energetic high. Also my nugs were super fluffy. Does you bud fit my description?

Also ghetto ass dealers may spray their weed with perfumes and similar stuff to make their ghetto schwag seem better. You said that your bud had crystals so you shouldn't worry about your bus being sprayed with chemicals.

4. its double bagged in my closet and i can still smell it and yes mynameisbake thats exactly what it smells like everything you said i also found look like a piece of grass but its purple similiar to a pine needle .

5. What if we have the same hook up o_O

6. well where do you live lol

7. i was also told it was pineapple

8. It's probably just got an overwhelming pine aroma to it, one you're not used to. Blaze that shit up man and report back!

9. Yeah go to the local pd ad break into their evidence room

10. mynameisbake do you live in canada ..ontario region lol

11. I do not lol I didn't see your previous post