wierd situation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Apr 20, 2011.

1. well, this is pretty awkward i think.
    over a year ago i got cheated on by my ex. we broke up. the whole situation was very ugly. she is still dating the guy she cheated on me with (he will be referred to as "the guy"). i have been dating my current gf for over a year. we all go to the same school. have many of the same friends.
    until now me and my gf and my ex and the guy have just ignored each other. a bit awkward, but for the most part has been working fine.
    my GF recently got a job working with the guy, and i encouraged her to be friendly towards him. i'm not really still upset about it, although i was very upset for a while. so she was friendly with him, and very quickly, after working with him for 2 days are like best friends.
    i really did want her to be friendly towards him and stuff, didn't want her work to be awkward cause of some shit that happened a year ago, but this is just kinda weird for me.
    i'm not worried about her cheating on me with him, but it's just weird. after what happened, and now she is instantly best friends with him? wtf?
    and last night she started a fight over it. she texted me telling me about work and how she thought it would be awkward, but how she had so much fun with him and shit. i responded with "glad you had fun at work babe :)" a very normal response for me. she was expecting what she said to be a problem though, and expected me to say something about it. she wouldn't drop it either. i tried ending the fight several times. so that is weird. i'm not sure yet what that was about.

2. That one shitty situation. I dont understand why your current girl even has to open her dumb ass mouth up basically bragging about how much of an awesome time shes having with some other dude who happened to take your previous girl.

Still a bit confused as to how the argument started though...

This shit would annoy the hell out of me. Its not like you can do anything without looking like a complete dick, you know?

All you can do is sick back and hope shit doesnt hit the fan. How is your relationship going with the new new?

3. how do they act like bff's?

I told my gf about one of my "friends" who fucked around with my ex...shes totally down to ride on him but I tell her to chill lol

your gf should show more loyalty on account of the situation.

4. i would have told her look.... im fine with it why are you making a big deal out of nothing?

if she wouldn't drop it i would have just stopped replying :D

of course you gotta buy flowers then and apologize but its worth it to get the fight over with :D

5. Wouldn't fly with my chick.

6. It's a weird situation indeed.

I'm quite lost for any logical explanation to all this.

--

1. The 'guy' must be a real chick magnet.

2. Your 'ex' must be feeling quite nervous.

3. Your 'gf' must be real cunning chick. She's testing you.

4. And 'you' must be a real cold person. You have no fire.

7. ouuch. from the way i see it, she probably just expects her ideal man or any man in the previous situation to be jealous. she may be taking it as a sign of you not caring about her. i don't know how exactly women think, but, i feel like i'm on the right trail. buy her some flowers and be all romantic, then that'll make her forget about the douche at work.

8. 1. he's really not. at all. it still confuses me. the only thing this kid has got going for him is his car.
    2. lol, probably.
    3. i really don't know what the hell she's doin.
    4. i have fire, usually too much lol. i was just trying to prevent a fight that i could see coming from a mile away. she just wouldn't let that happen though. i will definitely talk to her about it tomorrow though.

i think a lot of it might be due to lack of sex. she's an extremely horny person, so am i. our schedules have just been very conflicting lately. every time she is free i'm not and visa versa. things are almost always better between us after we have a bunch of sex.
    @ killjoy. i said stuff along those lines several times.
    @lifted. she has been like this for the whole year+ that we've been dating. then she got a job at the same place he works, and i was like "it doesn't bother me anymore (which is, or at least was true), so o ahead and be friendly towards him, no point making work awkward over something that happened over a year ago, that didn't involve you" so she was friendly and apparently they are great friends now.

i got out of class today and she was with our normal group of friends, +him. we have many of the same friends, but the people he was with today he is not normally with. so he was there for her. idk, this shit is fucking weird and confusing.

9. Go fuckin have a talk with this "the guy" and set his ass straight tell em if he thinks hes gona steal your girl this time hes got another thing comin... knock him on fuckin ass if he says something smart

and tell your girl to quit fuckin playin mind games with ya...

10. i wont do that just yet.
    i honestly don't think he is trying to with this one.
    he was with the last and i knew, and tried to stop it, and he won.
    i don't think he's doing that now, it's just weird. he is afraid of me from last time. that's not the problem here.
    it's such a weird situation. i'm usually great at reading people, but my girl is confusing me.
    probably doesn't help that i didn't sleep for 3 days straight (unrelated, i simply didn't get any chances to sleep) and i finally got a normal nights sleep (kinda), but i'm so sleep deprived i'm still exhausted and not exactly functioning 100%. off to school, we'll see how today goes lol.

11. damn then i cant help you sir

unless you fight him and exert your dominance.:D

eh i wouldnt though probably not worth it or your ex :)

12. I would have no tolerance for this. Idk why but all it takes is a cool car to get i'n a girls pants. Seriously if my parents would have bought me a brand new druamaxx like half the rich fuckers i'n my school I would be neck deep i'n pussy still. Sorry I'm just mad that hs sucked for me cus all hs girls care about is a car. Kinda off topic but I'd immediately dump her ass. I don't fuck with girls who want to make me jealous and fuck with my head.

13. I wouldn't put up with that shit.
    Low tolerance on that kind of behavior.

You sound like a good, reason-headed guy... maybe it's time for a new woman that has the same level of maturity.

Of course this is forum advice, I'm not you.

Good luck with everything man, hope it works out... if not, you know what to do.