Wierd shroom or acid trips

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaz, Aug 23, 2004.

1. I want to hear about some shroom or acid or pcp mescaline whatever cause I think its kool to hear about other ppls trips and I think most ppl would like to tell them

2. the first time i eva tripped on acid i think i had like 3 hits, i was already rollin hard just came back from a club, i was in the parking lot wit a couple gurks and dudes, i looked at the ground and i say a ant trail, i went to take a closer look and then they got bigger and bigger, they suddenally were as big as her muthafucking dog, i took off runnin down the street freaking out, they came afta me wit the car and found me ova at this dock smokin sum herb, i was so spooked, when i got back from the dock we all went into her house then i started to see like the ground jump and shit then i kept and hullucinating shit like out of the music, and dancing wit a strobe light it was fucking awsome, tripped for about 9 hours i think constantly,,,,,,,, one of the best times in my life

3. One time I took Dimenhydrinate(dramamine) and had a full conversation with my doorknob, he said his name was Happy. He also told me to seek enlightenment stop taking dramamine and stick to his drug of choice. He never did tell me what his drug of choice was, but I never took dramamine again. I only took it a few times(it's not really fun) but I've tripped much harder on it than I ever did on Shrooms. I never tried any other drug that makes you trip.

I've also been ordered by a voice to do 200 pushups(on shrooms) as punishment for abusing drugs, lol. Of course I knew I was tripping and didn't listen to the voice, but I found it funny. It's kinda scary when you think about it, I always knew I was tripping hard and never acted stupid, but what if there's someone out there who actually forgets they're tripping and just goes insane? Certain drugs are not for the weak minded.

4. the first time i ever ate 8 hits of acid i was startin to come up and i was walkin down the street, and these 2 little girls were jus standin next to each other and staring at me, haha that was kinda freddy kreuger style trippy, then when my friend wasnt home i walked home and chilled here for awhile til i couldnt take it so i walked back down his house smokin a cigarette tryin to stop shakin and my neighbor whos like 55 years old starts talkin to me about how i shouldnt be smokin and i'm like about to freakout haha so i jus throw my cigarette away so he'll stop botherin me, and then somehow i get distracted from my friends house and start hangin out wit little kids who go to a store and buy candy and i have to be standin in there wit all kinda people lookin at me n shit, then on the way home i whigged out cuz i had to much energy and ran into the woods, haha and then i saw a rabbit, but since i was surrounded by tall brown grass the rabbit multiplied into thousands of rabbits, and i ran back out of the woods haha, the rest of my trip was spend watching kung pow and listenin to pink floyd.....

as for another weird trip one day before school i ate 40 robo gels and like i was so high off em that i couldnt get my head off my desk, i puked like 4 times in the first 2 periods, and then my friend was like "yo i got that acid u wanted" and handed me 5 hits, so i took 4 and gave a hit to my friend and in 3rd period the acid started kickin in and i kept hearing a little water drop in a sink type dripping in the back of my head and i thought it was raining outside but really it was kinda nice out, haha and everythin jus looked watery and wavy like i thought i stepped in a huge puddle a couple times kinda like in fear and loathing where he's like "order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this muck alive" haha like i looked at my shoes n shit in the middle of the hall. then in 4th period i started shakin like a friggin crackhead and the teacher was sittin on the desk right in front of me like so he was towering overtop of me, i was jus tryin to keep my cool and not look at him, then i started flippin through my history book lookin at dumb shit and i managed to bust out laughin cuz on one page i saw the name "donna shanana" haha cuz i found that name funny before i knew how to pronounce it, and on the following page there was a picture of bigbird, haha i was like turnin red tryin to hold my laughter in, funny shit, the rest of the day was jus cool shit but nothin i specifically remember.

i would of had an ecstasy trip report from last night but i dont remember much except that i ate 3 tabs then blew some coke and smoked chronic, i was fucked up.

5. ^^ Hahaha yeah man! I remember seein you in school when you ate 9 hits of acid. I saw you when you ate the 40 gel caps too haha. I can't do that because if I was on acid in school I would tweak out. If I was on dxm in school I would puke everywhere. That's why I stick with vicodin in school :) Dude just wait till tomorrow when you see me in school (first day tomorrow ) I'm gonna be so damn high. :smoke:

6. haha i think i'm gonna come to school high to, even though its the first day, fuck it haha.

7. my crazyest shroom trip was in the desert in west texas. me and two other buds drove from austin to spend a week camping, smoking reefer, shooting guns and the climax of the adventure; the mushroom trip near big bend national park. we had a pretty sweet set up, big tent and almost all of the convieniences of home. we took the shooms ground up in hot cocco before sunset. they kicked in as the sun was setting behind the mountains in the distance. God puts on a pretty cool outdoor light show on shrooms. the sunset was awesome, it was very trippy to watch the desert change from light to dark. lots of intense colors; purples, pinks, blues...but by far the coolest part of the trip was once it was dark. because we were in the middle of nowhere the stars were very bright and beautiful. it was pure bliss to just lay back and gaze at the heavens.
    while i was on shrooms i actually managed to set up my fully manual camera on a tri pod and take probably one of the coolest time exposure photographs i have ever taken. it was of the silhoutte of a mountain against a very vivid blue and purple sky at night. but the most intese part of the trip was when my friend jeff decided that he wanted to squeeze a frew rounds off from his .22 single shot revolver. he was like, im shooting at the stars man, sending bullets into space...all i remember about it was that the gun was extremely loud and the fire that came out of the barrel and around the cylinder of the gun looked fucking trippy.

8. oh, and the last time we did shrooms two of my friends were almost run over by a boat and killed.

about 8 of us tripped shrooms on the 4th of july at my friends lake house in austin. it was a party of about 15 or 20 of us. we all watched a fireworks display from my freinds dock. the trip was pretty cool, sat atop the dock, watched boats zip up and down the lake untill it got dark and the fireworks started. unfortunatly we could not see the fireworks too well from the dock so some of us decided to jump off the dock that was about 15' tall and swim out to the center of the lake to get a better vantage point. most of us made it in before all of the boats that had anchored up river from us to watch the display themselfs departed once the show was over. anyway a couple of my firends were still out in the water swimming back in when the drunken boaters started heading our way. a ski boat nearly missed em by a few feet. all of the girls were screaming for them to swim and shit. i did not know what to do, i did not know what was real and what was not and was kinda freaking out. but the highlight or should i say the downpoint of the evening was when my friend will who was really drunk took a piss off the boat dock just as my friends dad, the owner of the dock was pulling his boat in. i just remember i had invisioned in my loonacy that will had actually pissed on this kids dads head or something. needless to say by the end of the night i was pretty freaked out. but we managed to get out of there and go to a really chill house that a friend of mine was house sitting at for the come down stage of the tirp.

9. one of the strangest high ever was when me and my friend each had 2 hits of the best acid arround inside my sailboat at the lake. I have done 7 of this before and i had no clue what was happening for 12 hours.

This wasn't any normal night and this wasn't going to be any normal high. The setting was at the lake, in a 26' sailboat and in the neighbors log cabin being built. we started the night with doing a small ammount of acid (2 hits) after a bit of tripping inside the boat which included watching trees sway and polishing off a box of nitrous we decided to go into the neighbors log cabin to smoke the joint i rolled. I have never been as high as this joint made me, it was made with about 8 roaches of the very best weed in BC, it's way better than the Hells Angels stuff and the cops clocked theirs in at 12%THC and i made a fatty out of roaches from better shit. Like halfway through the joint we looked up into the night sky as we stand in their half done log cabin and notice that the trees look like masts and this allong with spending the whole day fishing (sea legs) we noticed that we were inside a pirate ship. After piping the roach and heading out i noticed that their was a path from where we were to the side of the boat which consisted of almost a giant film strip with giant playing cards instead of frames and it was all multi colored and flashing just like everything else appeared to be. When inside the boat we did a few cannisters each of nitrous and spend 4 hours in an intence laugh state, i finally found a use for the energy felt on acid and it layed in intence laughing which probably caused oxygen depreation that made me even more out of it. I spent the whole 4 hours moving the boxes, cracker and baloons 10 feet to my hiding spot. the whole next day i felt happy, a bit energetic and somewhat high but with no side effects.

This was my strangest high becasue it lasted so long and was made with a suprisingly small ammount of drugs.