wierd shaped leaves on plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 13ronin, Apr 16, 2009.

1. What type of medium; soil
    What brand and type of soil? FF happy frog and coco coir 3 parts/1part
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain? bagseed
    How old are the plants? 4 weeks, give or take
    What type of lights and how many watts? CFL 6500k, 400wats
    How far from the lights? 6 inches
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Feeding 1/2 strength ff trio
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? unknown
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 75 ish
    What size pots? 3 gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. nope
    Any other pertinent info? nope

ok. Its not over or under watering. I didn't feed until last week. The leaves are really dark green and shaped very odd. If I were to snip one it would make a gull wing shape from the central vein like this: ^^ but rounded. The leaf longwise curls inwards 180 degrees like a backwards C. Overall its growing at a much slower rate than my others which are more or less doing just fine. What could this be? At this point, its so fucked up its just an extra plant that might yield something. btw. I'm still vegging looking to switch to 12/12 this weekend. The other plants have shown preflowers, but this one hasn't and I can't hold off on a down syndrome plant...

2. Keep growing it. chances are it's a mutant. But they can produce just as good buds as it's regular looking peers. =]

3. lol. ITS A MUTANT!!!!

Nice. So nothing to worry about then? I gave it a half dose of nutes a day or two ago and its growth has picked up, but the leaves are still all fucked up. I'll let everyone know if the new growth does the same thing