Wierd/funny shit you did as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GhettoMedia, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Reading some of these pages...

Some of ya'll should talk to people about stuff.

2. #842 DrJellydude, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    Edit: I'm high :smoke:

3. #843 RainbowSeaLion, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    Until I was about 11 I had some weird obsession with playing with fire. I would light my toys and old clothes on fire I would burn the mail and one time accidentily set my own pants on fire but one day I was playin with fire in the back yard of one of my friends houses and then we had the genius idea to light his fence on fire well that fire spread to his house and burned it almost completely to the ground. Needless to say I was scared shitless of my mom beating my ass I actually asked the cops to take me so my mom couldn't beat the hell outta me

Also for some reason I was fuckin terrorfied of the dude in the chuck E. Cheese rat costume that thing just freaked me the fuck out as a kid

Also as a kid,I was about 7 or 8, me and this girl who lived next door would pretend to be married and act like husband and wife we got in trouble when her parents found us almost naked in her bed together sleeping

4. When I was like 6, I had major fear of going to the restroom at school so I would try to hold my poop/per but eventually soil myself haha

5. I used to think all my toys came out to play when I left...thanks Toy Story

6. haha dont judge man.

7. THIS.
    I love to smoke blunts. Share this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnfVlgAzt-I]Massive Blunt Wrap Collection - YouTube[/ame]