Wierd/funny shit you did as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GhettoMedia, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I fell out of a tree and landed in dog shit. Moms was worried I was hurt because I was crying but I was crying over the fact that I smelled like shit...

2. Your last sentence just made me wonder if adult humans are fascinated with drugs because they want to return their mind to that state.

3. Oh I just knew it haha stay away unless you got your cooties shot

4. When I was like 13 i was at the mall and I was In a store trying on clothes and I had to pee so bad.. the nearest bathroom was to far so I peed in a bag and left it in the dressing room... Haha felt pretty bad

5. LOL this is why I'll never work in a department store.

6. When I was a young pokemon junkie i'd wrap up my little pokemon toys in rock hard wads of toilet paper believing pokemon would be born

7. Well, to take the title literally...

When I was a young boy, probably around 5-6, I had to use the bathroom while in the living room. For some reason, I took it upon myself to stand up in front of both my parents, and take a shit on the floor.

:laughing:

8. When i was about 4-5 years , i used to surround my bed at night with toy soldiers so they can keep me safe from zombies through the night lol

9. Ahahah, too funny! Although I have to admit, I would've done the same.

On topic:

I once smeared dog shit in another kids face once. I have no idea why I did it. Guess I just thought it would be funny. I could be a asshole as a kid.

10. As a kid my sister pissed me off when i was around 3 or 4 i think so i stole her TV remote and microwaved that bitch for like 6 minutes :laughing::laughing: metled it to the glass!

11. Used to sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards and candy in elementary school lol.

I used to think I was a hustler

12. I sold Tootsie Rolls and felt like Frank Lucas.

13. I hustled those beady buddies. They were bead kits that you made into animals some of em were really intricate. I sold those for 200%+ profit :laughing: lazy fuckin kids wanted one but without doin any work! i was makin bank for a month then the school threatened to press charges :( fuck private schools

14. Just finished reading all 55 pages,
    WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!
    I laughed my ass off at so many of these.

Once as a little kid, (before I went to school) me and my little sister were in like one if those kiddy pools you get at like k-mart(small, shallow plastic ones) and idr what made us do it or why.
    But we ended up dropping multiple shits in it while paddling around.
    We would like swim around evading the poos.
    Cracks me up thinking about it.
    Unsanitary as fuck.

Another time, idr how old we were. But I was playing with my sister and she had like a bottle of perfume next to her and shouted "Pepper spray!" & sprayed it into my eyes.
    Shit burned like hell.
    Just remember sitting their tearing my eyes out 'cause it stung so bad.(not tearing like crying, but y'know)

Once in kindergarten I pulled the seat out from under a kid when the teacher walked out.
    Turned out my mom was picking me up and she was right outside talking with my teacher.
    Got in trouble for that ha.

15. Why would you feel like Frank Lucas?

16. Ran around the neighborhood but ass naked. Allegedly, there's this far-fetched rumor that I took a shit on somebody's porch but I cannot remember where this happen. I was a wild piglet when I was younger.

17. I used to run around barefoot for miles when little.

(but to be fair a MAJOR chunk of the population on earth is shoe-less, anyway)

When i was REALLY young, i used to love pretending to be in a video game, id make all the sound effects and shit like that.

18. Hell yeah, I used to run barefoot mostly in the said box until I saw a big ass spider than my ass jumped up like a magic jellybean so came out screaming "Mommy Mommy!" while the kids were literally laughing their asses off lol

I love that video-game shit! I still do it today.

19. hahaha yeah, Sometimes it still pops out, and I'll blurt out a "SHORYUKEN" on the bus. haha

20. Hahaha I be blurting random shit in my mind and then people look at me like "wtf is wrong with this kid?" LMAO