Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wierd effect from smoking weed out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eaken, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Hello guys,
    I've been smoking weed for around 6 months every now and then, basically once a week and the last two times something strange happened.
    After smoking a joint with my friend my pressure suddenly went down, my whole body started becoming numb and I got dizzy to the point of almost fainting, then I tought, the fuck this never happened before there must have been something in the joint but my friend was fine. My dick kept tingling for 2 weeks after that.
    Then I smoked another joint with another friend a week after that and the same shit happened again, wtf is going on?

2. Weed lowers arterial pressure... You may be smoking too much

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

3. eat more meat bro. you need more iron in your blood so you can carry more oxygen in your circulatory system