Wierd day i had, sort of silly

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by redking, Mar 24, 2010.

1. #1 redking, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    So this morning i smoked a j before i took my nephew to daycare, as we were strolling, i seen a black cat cross over from the other side of the street in front of us, which i had a silly thought about that old superstition having to do with bad luck. so i say to my nephew,"we gots to be extra careful now else we could get some random accident", so i'm being extra cautious while jay walking streets, at one time, for laughs, i' felt like another 3 seconds and that would have been it for me. we get there, and i get back home.

Hours later i',m going to check out the internet cafe for some chic, and halfway crossing a green light crossing, i thought i'd get some cigarettes first, then i turn back the opposite way and a car went whizzing past, taking the corner, i'm shooked for like a second, i'm like "Woah, Shit", that really would have been it for me right there.

Anywayz, more hours later, my gf goes to grab my nephew, and when she came back, she told me this. At that spot, when i' felt the 3 seconds thing, there was a crowd of people and an ambulance was just getting there, some dude got whacked by a car she thinks and he's got his leg crooked like it got broke sideways or some shit, i'm like that's fucking crazy i felt a sense of dread that i wuz gonna get fucked by a car and yet it happens to some other dude.

(TL:,DR): a black cat crossed my way, i was stoned and thought shit might happen to me, but shit did happen to another dude.

2. Weird shit, good thing your alright. Smoke on

3. I heard that the only way you can get rid of black cat unluckiness, is to sacrifice a white cat.

Its the only way.

4. wow. crazy shit.

7 years of bad luck.

the only way to break the curse is to..
    smoke 7 blunts in an hour
    orr..
    smoke with the same exact cat.

im glad your ok though.

5. If you weren't high u woulda died...

Weed saves lives....FACT