Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wierd buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jan 10, 2013.

1. i picked up a 1/4 for $40. when i got home and inspected it it looked pretty funky. i dont know how to post picks but its got some normal looking mini buds/shake on the bottom then its got normal sized buds and a giant one about 2.5 g. the bud is really dry they fall apart in your hand with alot of orange hairs and crystals but their is some spots that are either dark purple or black. the black part is a little scary. i didnt smoke for 5 days before last night when i tried this out (usually smoke once or twice a day, have been for around 2 years), this bud got me really high from around 7-10 snaps way higher than normal, but i dont know if its just my tolerence lowered or the buds really good cause they dont look it.

2. Tolerance would probably be lowered slightly. Probably good stuff although black spots is a little weird?

3. Probably got some dank shit that is mixed with some shake... The purplish stuff of the bud is usually a good sign for quality dank...