Wied's World of Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wied420, Dec 30, 2012.

1. #1 Wied420, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    So in honor of cracking 420 posts on GrassCity, I decided to make a thread dedicated to my glass, toking tools, and maybe some good greens here and there.

I'll start off with a picture of the functional glass that's currently in my collection:

[​IMG]
    (Sorry for the lighting in my room, halogen bulbs and cream colored walls just doesn't cut it for picture taking...)

A nicer looking family shot in better lighting, minus the Stemline:

[​IMG]

One of my favorite pics:
    [​IMG]

A few milkshots for good measure:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My shot of my pickups from last 4/20:

[​IMG]

And my favorite chillum, not that it gets much use at all...

[​IMG]

I love Muph's work on this dish:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Animated JPEGS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few milkshot videos, I'll add more once I make posts about each individual piece:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmWIHB9n1Y]Outdoor Mini-Gauntlet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXO4hjYtYNQ]Mini-Gauntlet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjOLx-zNdxo]Toro Froth/4.0 Bubbler Hits - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKC74l7cDTk]Old & New - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZWMA06vJI]Three Milkshots - YouTube[/ame]

And I'll finish this thread's intro post with a few of my favorite shots from my Great Outdoors thread (see signature):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be putting up individual posts about each piece with a description and opinion eventually. In the meantime, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have or request any pictures you'd like to see.

Thanks for looking and happy toking! :bongin:

2. very cool man. You're making me want to expand my collection

3. Fuckin A man nice collection. You even have a Toro propeller tube! i'm jelly.

4. Props, nice glass and cool dog:smoking:

5. Love that 4.0 bubbler. Nice glass . . . I'm jealous.

How much was the 4.0? How much was the Toro micro?

6. lmao I like your tags, (no china shit) haha,

nice collection tho!

7. dat steak..

8. damn, sick.

9. Thanks folks!

I'll discuss what I paid (that's allowed here, right?) when I get around to putting up a detailed post about each piece for you Mr. Lahey.

10. Dude- from those pics you use your glass EXACTLY how i like to use mine! voyages out to awesome waterfalls for rips- goin on picnics with pets- GRILLIN' SHIT! Except you do it with a toro- and that sir, is class. (ps whats the red bowl in the middle bong on the top pic?? it kinda made my wee-wee hard looking at it)

11. Did you take a look at my Great Outdoors thread (in my sig)?

I'll do my first detailed post on that for you!

That red bowl on my Prop tube in the first shot is an 18mm 3 ice pinch slide made by a local MN artist. I think I picked it up for around 50-60 bucks.

It's got a pretty sick wigwag on the handle, and then the body of the slide is 3 sets of coil-potted filigrana canes. (I'm pretty sure that's the correct terminology, anyone feel free to correct me if you have more glass knowledge than me!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the airflow and the work on it! The pinches are a little uneven, but for the price, I couldn't complain. It made the hit from my Toro Prop tube so much more enjoyable than the single hole bowl I was using that it came with.​

12. In honesty i like a little uneveness in blown glasswork, it reminds me its hand made and quality.

Aside from that, amazing collection! Your living my life 4 steps ahead, id love to have such a collection, grilling and nature, props, cool blade and amazing glass

13. Beautiful collection. +rep if I didn't just use my mobile.

14. Really sick pieces man! Thanks for posting :)

15. Thanks folks, I'll get around to adding more significant pieces eventually. For now, here's the slide I bought with the Prop Tube.

The tube was on display in my LHS with this slide;
    [​IMG]

But I found too many flaws in it for me when I brought it home, so I took it back, and paid an extra $15 to upgrade to this Sheldon Black/Mike Fro single hole push.

[​IMG]

This was my first piece of worked glass ever

16. #16 SiickAnDNasTy, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    Love the outdoor pics. Very nice stuff my good sir.

17. Sick pieces and great pics! Nice shiba too!

18. subbed nice glass

19. How do you like your toro? Found the exact same one used for $250 and I was thinking about picking it up.

20. The Propeller Tube or the Froth?

If you found a Froth for that price, I'd swoop that immediately, as even if you didn't like it, you could resell it for $300+.

For the prop tube, that's the price I paid, and I thought that was reasonable for the uniqueness and fact that they aren't made anymore.

Not exactly related, but I just got this hoody as a late Christmas gift from an uncle, thought it was pretty cool.

[​IMG]