Widow Grow from Clone to Harvest

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dlpjr, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Yeah, what if you were into flowering at say week 5, then it's a hard hit. Better to learn now when it don't mean to much. Like you said, if there is no improvement by the time the beans arrive, the shit can em', the worst thing you are now armed with the knowledge of the beneficial tea's and making your own is so much cheaper.
    Got a email from the tude, there is a special coming in the next day or two, think I'll order me some just to have laying around... I can't make my mind up on what I want to grow, think I'll just try em' all.

2. #102 dlpjr, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Got the same email... Am i reading your post right. You had this brown slim shit on one set of plants, cleaned everything, did another grow with different plants, and this shit was back again? Will definitely be getting the stuff to make the tea, just after i hit the post button.

So you get blue dream, pineapple skunk, and og kush for free. May place another order myself. That blue dream looks cool.

3. Yeah, I figure out finally the light was hitting the water through the hydroton, I started covering the tops of the buckets with the plastic elections signs and have had no more problems.

4. Doomed...
    Man if only they where the ww....:0..& healthy
    I think I can see you ditching these..I know you want to lol...you have put some effort into these girls...
    Suppose this is the fun growing..
    Purple kush come on down..join the party....

5. Are those strains from Humbolt..
    Man love to try those OG kush..
    But that trainwreck looks tasty..like JJs but much larger being outside...

6. Ya I believe so. Now i am looking at this cheese stuff. Looks like you two may have brought me to the dark side. My widows and northern lights might have to take a backseat.

7. Man so much to try not enough light + space..

8. You got the whole out back don't you.....

9. ForumRunner_20130201_221409.png

ForumRunner_20130201_221513.png

ForumRunner_20130201_221527.png

All things considered i have seen worse. I am kind of interested in seeing the final results.

10. Sure will be good to see how they turn out in flower not knowing exactly what they are.

11. Going to grow these like peas. LST these all over the tent.

ForumRunner_20130202_151734.png

ForumRunner_20130202_151811.png

12. Man I just read all 8 pages of this thing! I can't wait to see how this grow turns out. I'm here for the rest of this grow. Rock on man! :metal:

13. Welcome to the show. Things should start getting interesting here in a few weeks. These plants are about a month old. The clones were taken Dec 24 2012 the roots on the new clones were stronng enough to be put in the dwc jan 6 2013. I am going by that date, the 6, for the start of this grow. Then we had just over a week dealing with that brown slime. Very little growth at all. Now we are back on track. I was hoping i could start flowering these around week four, but no way now. I will give them a few more week in veg and see what happens.

14. #114 dlpjr, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    Now to top it off with all the other bullshit that has happen. I was checking the ph and my pen fell in the res. I put off ordering my new one, for financial reasons. Now i am forced to cough up the 100 dollars for a new one. Going to bump the ppm up to 700 its around 550 now. Will see what happens they are big enough to handle it i think.

15. Nah man, order from fleabay, 10 buck each shipped from NY or NJ I got em' in two days. I keep at least 2 laying around. Same with the TDS meters.
    They work great, last about 6 or 7 months, and fuck it if you drop it or break the little fucking bulb when you are putting the lid on. haha Did that once.

Oh, keep water in the little black plastic lid cover, cant let the bulb dry or it's fucked.

16. Fleabay... fucken funny. Glad your back, i am going to post some pics of the order i have waiting on Amazon. The shit to make the tea. Just want to make sure its the right stuff before buying it. Here is a new photo just took it of the new root growth. I know its only been a couple day. You can definitely see a change in color nice and white.

ForumRunner_20130203_095313.png

Give me an hour to post the shit i am buying for the tea.

17. Here's that order

41ijhCL6WOL._SX300_.jpg

41JoZrKy2sL._SX300_.jpg

21qmpv+ttlL._SX300_.jpg

The zoh is only a one oz bag is that enough.

18. #118 dlpjr, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    Here's what i am talking about

ForumRunner_20130203_182328.png

ForumRunner_20130203_182425.png

ForumRunner_20130203_182541.png

Just put these pic up to show someone what i was talking about, how and why you should lst your plant to get more light to the nodes for bettet bud yields.

19. An update from Heisenburg "Mycogrow soluble is the cheapest and most diverse inoculant we have found. It can replace everything here except the ancient forest"

MycoGrow

I've mixed up up both ways, and mixed up up all together, can't tell any difference.

Very important, you cant use tap water to brew this tea, we don't want the bacteria to be killed.

20. I like the white roots coming back, that is good. I'd stop the nutes for a few more days, just plain water like you do clones. The nutes can feed rot.

But that is exactly the shit I have what you ordered, plus the mycogrow link in the above post for 6 bucks.

Thust me my brother, once you start using this shit, you won't stop, and when you are mixing nutes at your normal rate with the tea, you may notice nute burn, so you can lower the PPM's and still get the growth.