Widow Grow from Clone to Harvest

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dlpjr, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Ya.... I will get the hps saturday. I put the mh in. Thanks

SU Moves closer to National Championship.

2. Doing a water flush. Ph adjusted water and 1 gallon of the microbial tea. Will let the plants drink this up for a couple days. Then go back to a regular feeding sch on monday/tuesday.

ForumRunner_20130330_175433.png

3. Been a few days, having some more plant problems. Ph is dropping starting out at 5.8 dropping in 24 hour period down to 5.65. Raise it back then down it goes. I have really never had to raise the ph. Calibrated meter it has no problem. Bud production has just about stopped. This sat will be the start of week eight of flowering. Any ideas..

4. Have you run the clearex yet? Could be salt buildup.
    Have you inspected your roots?
    What is the PPM?
    Any unusual colored leaves?

PH de-stabilization is a sign of something is starting to go wrong.

5. ive always been told that ph going down means too much nutes and ph rise means your plants want more nutes...this philosophy has been working great for me

6. You know Gibson has a point there. You have been running the tea, and when I started I had to lower my PPM's. I was burning the shit out of them.
    Lower your PPM's by 1\3 and see what happens, but you may be so far along the plant finishes before the buds fill out too.

7. This is true. There are a lot of golfball size buds everywhere. Will take what i can get. Just bought 5 fem northern lights got 3 fem seeds for attitudes promotion. Will grow this out for a few more weeks. Then move to the northern lights.

8. Harddrive i wouldn't fret to much my friend, i know the widow..... grown the way you did. That should be a one hit wonder. Look for my nh grow in a few weeks. I really gained a lot of good info from you, thank.

9. Brother you are welcome. I'm just paying it forward. Yeah my WW is 2 toke and a great after taste.
    PM me the URL to the next one.

I like NL, every strain out there has some NL genes in it I believe. Smoke is great, it stinks the house up in flower and a good yeilding plant.

10. #410 dlpjr, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    Cut a few buds last week for a sample smoke. So finally smoking my own. Tasty fruity flavor. I haven't done a flush or anything but i am stoned. That's what counts. The final dried yield will suck, but won't suck not buying it for a while. I will let it go for a few more weeks. The a week flush. The a few days in the dark.

11. #411 dlpjr, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    Lot and lots of this size bud. Really nothing bigger. It has a nice fruity smell, and has that wonderful sativa high that i love. Its going to be a ton of working trimming, but fuck it. Will probably cut to the ground in 2-3 weeks. I am waiting on my nl seeds, and want them somewhat established to dive rate in after i chop these. With all the problems i really can't complain. Look for my Northern Lights grow. I will be doing another journal. I have grown this plant many times back in the day (80's). Looking forward to growing an old friend. Thanks everyone for seeing to the end, and all the help. Will post a final weight when i have it.

ForumRunner_20130414_130322.png

ForumRunner_20130414_130338.png

That's my scale in the pic to give you an idea.

12. Beats the shit out of buyin the mexi shit weed.

13. Who's complaining with all the ups and downs,u did well to get to the end, specially trying the magic tea..
    It's been one hell of a fun ride picked up a couple things otw too. Cheers brother and I'll jump on next run.
    Anyways I'm up and running,have Boss Hog/ bubblelicious/ skunk#1 healthy ang just threw a couple of ww beans in last night,so should be fun, I'll be getting Internet credit next week and I'll get a thread happening.
    Looking farward to the nl grow.

14. Mark you got a journal? Throw us a url.

15. Well my friends this ends the grow chopped and dried. Now sitting in their mason jars for a month of cure. Just over 13oz. Not real happy with that, but with all the ups and downs, oh well. I learned a lot, it was worth it just for the information gained about the tea. Will be cleaning up to start the next grow. Keep an eye out in the journal threads, maybe in a few weeks i will start it. Just started my restoration project on my 1972 Honda CL-175 that i have been putting off for, oh.... 25 years or so, that might keep me out of trouble for awhile. I should have enough smoke to keep me high enough to complete it. So thanks to everyone for watching, helping, and getting me through it.