Widow Bomb Kerala x Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by allgasnobreak, Feb 11, 2014.

1. #1 allgasnobreak, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    2nd Grow fully underway... Take this trip to the ninth cloud with me

Here's a few pics to get this started and a little info on my set up.

3ft tall box (not big at all I know, I'm doing a lot of LST'n with this grow)
    Cfl lights
    12' air stone (for more oxygen)
    TechnaFlora nutes
    2 fans
    Got em on the 16/8 light schedule right now. Will be switching to flowering as soon as 2 weeks in

Attached Files:

2. #2 allgasnobreak, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    First set of pictures since sprout. The "Widow Bomb" (WB ) was the first to pop and "Kerala x Skunk" KS followed soon after. KS has yet to show a leaf, looks like that may be in the morn tho.

We're gonna say that WB is on DAY 2...

KS won't be DAY 1 til a leaf shows

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392081984.429196.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392082007.666378.jpg

Attached Files:

3. I grew kerala x skunk #1 about a year or so ago, had a lot of sativa in the genetics with the classic skinny long leaves and large stretching between nodes ended up trashing it to make room it just wasnt for me

i got it as a freebie, was yours a freebie too? I heard flying dutchman seeds has the same genetics but names kerala krush or something of that nature i dont remember

4. #5 allgasnobreak, Feb 11, 2014
    Yo Sammy, yea mine was free too 😂😂😂

Not really too amped about the KS, but if it's a girl I'll more than likely go all the way through with. The WIDOW BOMB is what my focus is really own, dying to try that strain

5. #6 allgasnobreak, Feb 11, 2014
  6. #7 allgasnobreak, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Went to turn my lights on this morning and KS finally has took a peek into the real world. My city temp dropped dramatically last night due to sleet & snow, it slightly effected my grow box temp as well. Dropped down to 71 with the lights off, hopefully not low enough to stun my growth.

Added some GROW & MagCal nutes this morn as well

Widow Bomb (WB)... DAY 4

Kerala x Skunk (KS)... DAY 1

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392209690.946155.jpg

7. #9 allgasnobreak, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  8. #10 allgasnobreak, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    ONE WEEK FOR #WB and day 4 for KS!!!

Much love goes to TechnaFlora, I'm so loving their nutes. Feels like these ladies are zooming through the veg cycle. Definitely thinking throwing these into flowering between day 14-18... I want a nice yield and I don't have much room.

Ph - 5.9
    PPM - 479

Refreshed my reservoir today too, the soup had been in there for about 10 days or so now. Don't like it getting all slimy and icky.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392472757.979517.jpg

I can already see 12 leave son the widow bomb and it's only day 7... im stoked ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392472714.809993.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392472742.577432.jpg

Side note: am I the only one who depreciate the value of FREE seeds just because I know they were free lol. Like I mean, what if one of the anonymous free seeds happened to be like blue dream or white widow and I, just letting them sit and storage n collect dust 😂😂😂

🍁MY CURRENT GROW🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1281860-Widow-Bomb-%26-Kerala-x-Skunk

9. DAY 8 for Widow Bomb

DAY 5 for Kerala x Skunk

Roots on WB are outta this world. I think their pretty advance this go around plus it's pretty cool to have 2 different strains growing at once but different in days. I can see and know what to expect ahead of time.

Few more leaves just popped out, pictures below

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392574031.084382.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392574058.183359.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392574076.501163.jpg

🍁MY CURRENT GROW🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1281860-Widow-Bomb-%26-Kerala-x-Skunk

10. DAY 14 for Widow Bomb

DAY 11 for Kerala x Skunk

I topped both last night and started some LST'ing this morning. This is my first time doing LST so would love some feedback. Thinking I might let my reservoir sit for another week instead of changing the soup this weekend. The growth has been phenomenal, both got plenty of nodes for this stage in the grow.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393081203.272292.jpg

11. Hey man looking great I came by from your post in bigcats thread.

I would cover your rez looks clear from the pics. LST is looking good to me. Hard to mess it up unless you are snapping branches.

I always seem to get discoloring on my first few leafs in seedling. As long as it isn't the new growth you should be cool.

They are nice and green.

These eyes can't lie, I be high - sent from the clouds

12. My lights out temps drop to the low 60's during the winter... Makes for tougher cloning but the plants still seem to grow.

with 3ft of vertical space... when are you planing on flipping?

13. Would that be 2 more days or 6 more days? 

I've never heard of Kerala x Skunk. Got any breeders info?

Did you cover your res? I'd use duct tape if ya cant find anything else.

14. That would be six more days if the grow goes as planned. And yea I'll be taping up the res soon as well. The widow bomb already has a bug root system building... and it don't know much about the Kerala x Skunk either, it was a free seed I had around.