Widespread Panic

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Gilligan, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Any Widespread Panic fans here? I think they are one of the best bands around. They put on insanse live shows, and they usually play a 3 day concert in Atlanta every news years. They also are the only act worth a damn that comes to my town every year, which makes for a great party. My favorite song they sing is probably fishing. I trip out everytime i listen to it.

2. glad to see another panic fan here. yea, widespread is definitely one of my favorites. are you going to any 2005 shows? i'll be at their 3 rivers performance in columbia and their last show may 7 in asheville. and if they come to bonnaroo, hopefully see them there too.
    take it easy and rock on. i have a few bootleg shows if you want them...just hit me up.

3. I havent even checked out their schedule. I go every year they come to Macon, and i try to make it to shows they play in Atlanta. I know some people went to watch them in Athens back when they played at bars. Back when Dave Matthews used to open for them. I was only like 10.

What shows do you have?

4. i'm on my laptop right now, but off the top of my head i have new years shows from 95 and 03. bonnaroo 02. a few more, just can't remember. i'll post them tomorrow when i get on my other computer.

and anytime you want to stream widespread, phish, yonder...what have you. nugs.net is the best.

5. Damn, thats awsome. I might have to get in touch with you about some of the new years shows.

I have a few older DMB shows and a few more recent ones i went too. I dont have any WSP bootlegs, i need to start collecting.