Wide Awake at 4:20am

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Someone talk! PM me, and well talk on aim haha

2. i shot up some hydrmorphone an smoked a dutch at like midnite or 1am n im still wide awake n its fuckin 630am central time, i gotta get to fuckin sleep i gotta get up by 11 am tomorrow!! ahh fuck, looks like ima need me a red bull or 3 in the morning, peace playa.
    btw, burn 1 down fo me SNT

3. Oh fa sho fa sho. Bleezie for LB fa sho. haha

take it easy mayne

Redbull aint shit, if your lookin for a legal drink to wake ya ass up, REDLINE.

4. ill look into that shit 4 tha mornin'
    isnt that like extra loaded with caffeine or something?

5. 420 seems like it was 5 minutes ago for me. I hate tryin to sleep after i dose opiates. It keeps me in a conscious awake state the wholeeeee night. Seriously dont fall asleep for more then 30 minutes at a time. Feels like im aware the whole damn night just laying there with my eyes open...yet im actually sleeping bits and pieces every 20 30 minutes.

6. nah dogg, it's loaded with tons of vitamins and shit. They sell them at gyms for weight lifters. Says not to drink if your on anti-depressants and shit. Oh and it says drink half the bottle, and then the other, (2 servings), unless your sensitive to caffiene and other stimulants, drink the whole thing in one "sitting" aha and it is morning mayne

I feel ya. The worst thing is when ya nodd off but keep waking up before you probably should. hate when you pass out durring the day, wake up around 5pm and think it's the next day. Like you slept all day and night. hahaha.

7. I coulda been up at 4:20 AM but I just went to bed so my roommate could have the living room to get his mack on.

8. i was up at 420 am and im always down to talk... but i think the whole east coast west coast thing had me asleep by the time you saw 420

9. the same thing used to happen with me when i could get high, i'd be so high and noddin out but waking up just like if i was sittin in a chair or somethin

its basically like ur half asleep half awake the whole night, n then i usually wakeup with brushburns on my face from wrestling with my pillow