Wicked Sands TT 10 arm

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CuriousToker28, Nov 2, 2009.

1. So I've never bought a bong before but i've really wanted to and i just recently smoked out of a bong with a perc and the hit was so smooth and nice that i really want a perc. Some people recommended a Wicked Sands TT 10 arm perc to me but they seem soo small. is it worth the $210?

2. you could get a nice inline for round that much. im sure the WS is worth it though. go to your headshop and browse for pieces in your budget

3. ya you can get a nice inline for that heres mine i paid 260 with the a/c with out a/c was 160.. had it blown to wasnt instock was blown by nemo
    [​IMG]

4. that looks sick. I prob sound really dumb but i honestly don't know what an inline is or how it works... anyone want to explain?

5. There are holes in the bottom that act as a diffusion system.

[​IMG]

As far as Wicked Sands they are great. If you worried about size than don't limit your self to tinytubes.

6. so does this piece attach to a normal tube and act like a perc? do you fill it with water?

7. yes and no that picture is an AC here is a inline tube

[​IMG]

8. that inline tube looks great but wouldn't that cost me more than to just buy the wicked sands tt with a perc...? I just want to get a descent, reliable bong with a perc and i don't really want to spend much over 200. what would an inline bong set up cost me?

9. that toro is $700+ i think. For around $200 you should stick with the tiny tube unless you are interested in this

[​IMG]

10. You can buy this stemline for 100 13in tall 50x5 tubing (if you want the link pm me)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

having him make me a custom double one actually with a little modifications (different mouth and smaller base)

11. what would the price for this be? and what does this bong consist of? i can't really tell what is inside that..

12. around $200. It is a worked dome perc with matching slide. 14mm stemless

13. who makes this and do you know of a site where i can check it out?

14. So if i really want a bong with either a tree perc, natural perc, or inline bong combo for around $200 or less could anyone give me some advice? Really the only good buy i can see so far is the Wicked Sands TT 10arm.. help would be much appreciated

15. search through the toking tools section and look for my birthday pickup thread. I got an HBG inline for $214. I got a milkvid up in that thread too so you ca see it in action. Not the best milk tho, I might update it again

16. its gonna be hard to find that for around $200. its not impossible but would be hard to get something quality for that price. you might want to contact Nemo like greenthumbs said. That is a good price for an inline.

17. where could you find an inexpensive inline bong online, no shops by my carry them. I have almost every design; straight tube, straight tube perc with an AC, a beaker bottom, and a custom bubble base from nyc, but I have yet to own an inline. They seem pretty unique, and I always like to try something new.

18. Aqua Lab Tech has a sick DC inline for $280. Thats the only inline thats available online that i know of.

Happy Tokin'

19. yeah that DC inline that Heavy_nutz is talking about is wicked cool looking. a little pricey for me to spend that much on an inline when i've never even smoked from one though

20. I like the shape of these tiny 10 arms..i want one eventually. It would be nice for concentrates.

[​IMG]