Wicked as dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillsforilz, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I had the fucking weirdest dream ever last night, and hopefully you guys can have a good laugh at it, but it was intense.
    So it starts off as any normal day, and I'm hanging out in the woods with my friends. (The night I had this dream was then night I was watching the Family Guy episode where it's like the new year or something and everyone dies). So all of a sudden, we see a plane really close to the ground, but since I was dreaming, I thought that was normal for some reason. Then all of a sudden, the plane starts twisting around in mid air and then falls but I don't hear an explosion and like I see a bunch of other planes doing the same thing and me and my friends are freaking the fuck out. So I don't really remember what happens next, but like, apparently, this was happening because there was some air current, like a current in an ocean, but in the air, which was causing all of this. Then somehow, I get sucked into and I'm like, SHIITTT!!! So, I'm stuck in the current for like a fucking hour, then I get off of it somehow and land on this island, then like I get sucked into it again. I get off again and on the same place. Then some guy like owns the island and helps me get to land and helps me avoid the evil air current. I get to some weird city like place, but all I remember is like I was on a bridge over a road, and like jumped on top of a bus. Then I was like, fuck man!! And I'm like trying to let this guy know I'm on top of his bus and shit. And the guy sucked at driving which was scarier because he was running people over and crashing and shit. Finally, I bang on the bus hard enough for him to stop. Then like I don't remember what happens next, but then like, the bus floods somehow, which makes no sense, and I get out and like wander the city and then I like wake up.
    It was a really weird and long dream. Any of you guys got any crazy dreams?

2. Dude I read that dream, and I'm sure if I dreamt it, it would be fucking rad, but I didn't. It's a little-known fact that even if you want to talk about it, people rarely want to hear your dreams unless it's about them..... Just sayin for your own benefit man.

3. god i'll try keep this short and sweet i had this dream that felt like it was days
    i was at my aunts house, talked to a bunch of people, slept the night, played on the computers, they had some sopranos game, but when i played it it was like diablo but mobster style it was sick, so then i eat this 2-cb pill, then get on some bus, and the bus driver is a pro bus driver he's going super fast and shit doing flips on this narrow highway, and the bus ride lasted a couple days, it was pretty scary, but somehow i was chill, he was flipping all over and shit i fell out of the bus window during a big crash to my suprise i wasn't injured he kept driving all crazy then i got to some big game field with alot of my friends/ classmates from my grade 9 gym class, and we start playing all these fucked up sports, it was weird as fuck that's a brief summary of what happened the bus trip was very vivid and crazy (i have good dream recall)

4. I just wanted to put it out there cuz it's one of the most intense dreams I ever had. I dream everyday, and I don't know why, but that one was probably one of the most intense and real feeling ones. I also want to know if anyone else has had any crazy dreams.