Wich?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EselilSin, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Alright since im a beginner to this hobby of growing i would like to know wich plant smells the less cause i dont want my fam asking what thats smell or seaching for thier 60's tripin days lol mostly cause of the smell is there a plant that dont smell much or has a diff fruity or candy smell i dont want them to be like "ewww i think you need to take a shower you smell like skunk" or something you know...lol

2. :confused: :confused: can some one help me out

3. can i ask your exact age , over 18?..time to get your own house and grow , under 18?..your not allowed on these forums , but nah i dunno which plant smells less...

4. lmao...im 19 and i got a son and wife living in our own lil place and i do get visitors...and thanks for ur help

5. lmao dam dont tripp eh lol i just wanted a lil help not the whole shit lol

6. about reading i have been doing that homie i reseach for my own knowledge i did read in the seed stores sections and found out some info on their smell i just wanted opinions on some else than just their opinion

7. honestly, don't worry about the smell of the plant. Every plant is going to smell. But what you can do is use air filtration to cancel out any odors. Even if the plant don't smell, I would recommend it.