Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wich one would u pick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s0utherxpr1d3, Jan 20, 2012.

1. A pound of bomb weed or u can have sex with anybody u want??

2. how many times can i have sex with whoever i want?

3. [quote name='"the ganja geek"']how many times can i have sex with whoever i want?[/quote]

2 times.

4. A pound of bomb weed.

I have a hot girlfriend I can have sex with already for free, so I'll pass :p

5. this is stupid.
    ### <-- pound niqqqz

6. yeah id go with the pound.

i think it would be fairer if you got to have sex with whoever you want for the time it would take you to smoke a pound

7. A pound of bomb weed. Pussy is pussy I'd rather have a girl I could settle down with

8. uhhh pound. What idiot would pick da puss

9. I can just buy a pound later.... I'ma smash me some pussayyyy

10. 1. Take pound of weed.
    2. Find hot stoner chick interested in pound of weed.
    3. Have sex
    4. ????????
    5. Profit

11. [quote name='"HighOnTheTotem"']1. Take pound of weed.
    2. Find hot stoner chick interested in pound of weed.
    3. Have sex
    4. ????????
    5. Profit[/quote]

Smart man.

12. #13 INeeedMoney, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    THE PUSS. you guys sound like some sort of gay drug addicts.

bomb ass pussy > bomb ass weed.

13. Pound of weed. that shit would last me months of smoking everyday, and the sex is only twice.

14. #15 HighOnTheTotem, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    I mean...

[​IMG]

15. hahah he has a point

16. #17 Deleted member 457210, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
    Yeah, you can have some crazy sex even with girls who might not be super attractive, to be honest if a girl knows how to fuck, no matter how she looks it will all feel the same on the inside. Get yourself a girlfriend who is willing to listen to directions and then take the pound of weed and have crazy sex on top of your mound of grass.

Only an idiot would take the sex, after all you could just sell the weed and with enough money you can pretty much have sex with anyone you desire regardless.

Although

[​IMG]

Pretty tempting >.<

17. i would take a pound of weed and as posted before find my friend who smokes and hook up......sex is great and all but a pound of dank can get u a lot farther

18. id take the pound to lure some pussy and $

19. I'd get me some primo Olivia Wilde pussy.