Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wich one of these two options would you get higher from?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Ok. So you guys know that CBD weed that illegal states can sell legally in thier headshops? Looks just like real weed, smells just like real weed, etc..

Anyways, I'm not sure if what I've been sold is real weed with THC or if it's just that CBD stuff.

So what I've been doing is coating the inside of the blunt wrap with a good amount of distillate :) just in case theres no thc in the blunt I add my own basically.

So my question is this, what do you think would make you higher,

A blunt of some good weed,

Or..

A blunt of CBD buds with distillate all over the inner part of the wrap?

What would make you higher do you think?

2. Why would you smoke a blunt of cbd when you want to get high?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CBD doesn't get you high so I'd say the blunt with good weed lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I dont have any buds besides the ones that are potentially CBD buds. So I'm saying would a blunt rolled with that, but with THC distillate added to it, still get you a decent amount of high due to the THC distillate that I added... is what I'm trying to ask

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I'd suggest trying to smoke some of the weed via a gravity bong.. you'll deffo know if it gets you high or not that way :confused_2::laughing:

6. I think I probably will try that :) thanks. Still does not answer my question though! ;) lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I think the blunt of good weed would get you higher than a distillate coated CBD blunt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ok. That is mainly what i was asking. Thank you

• Like Like x 1