WI outdoor gorilla grow 2012

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 4estgreen420, Sep 20, 2012.

1. HEy guys I'm bacc ;) here are mah plants the last few weeks are coming to an end but damn we have came a long way. But it's not over let's just pray for better weather and everything to make a good year even better wella!

image-2263638264.jpg

image-983781937.jpg

image-508724800.jpg

image-2338618115.jpg

image-2579132893.jpg

image-1529114554.jpg

image-1313418842.jpg

image-514119689.jpg

image-3087588124.jpg

image-1507585819.jpg

image-4265032239.jpg

image-149204185.jpg

image-2077032707.jpg

image-3624840351.jpg

image-2887483904.jpg

image-853363278.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Why thanks head spin!

3. Sure are welcome!
    A Friend Of Weed Is A Friend Indeed. :D

4. its pretty funny how much opinons of whats nice and big change from state to state im orginally from new york i remember growing some plants that looked like this and thinking i was doing it big. after living in california for a year i have realized i didnt have not a clue what big was. I have seen 15-20 footers out here. Had not a clue mary could grow that big...

5. Oh Man Yeah! California is Green State out Here.

I'm out Here in Sacramento.

6. ok so than you already know. If i showed someone pics like this out here in redding they would be like wtf did you do wrong. You got little tiny babies. But in another state people will look at these like damn kid they look great...lol

7. Yeah! Especially in Redding. That Is The Growers Grotto!

That's People's way of Living out There.

8. thats the truth. I know so many people that all they do is grow for a living its crazy. I dropped my career back east to come out here for a year. Fuck it you only live once. I think one year just turned into two years for me i love it out here. Had no clue how much there was to learn about growing. Im trying to make a million bucks than ill go back to working electric...lol...maybe

9. Lol.

Yeah Man, 2 years Out There can get You some Doe!

I bet Every Corner There You smell some danky dank!

Is Everyone Friendly There?

10. fummy you ask that I just flew a chick out here to get some ny buns. And the first thing she said was she couldnt believe how nice everyone was out here.. A lot of rednecks,hippies and bums but in general yes people are pretty laid back and cool

11. Sweet!

Out Here most People are just cranky and up tight.

Neighbors don't really talk at all.

Matter in fact, I just realized the House 3 Houses down is full of Weed Where My Friend Used to live.

12. Yeah its nuts how big mary jane gets. And by no means am I calling my plants big but I'm still proud of them :) I look at cali and humblt ca trees and man oh man. They look delicious how does anyone trim that much weed without an electronic machine lol

13. Lol. Dude, Your Plants still look scrumptious.

14. Could Be High CO2 or Cold Nights. COld Nights turn Plants Purple.

15. nah not yet up here... Its still really hot out still having 90 -100 deg days and at night I still got my A.c on.... If it was Nov and this started to happen I would say maybe. But shouldnt they all be purple even if that was the case...

16. Well not technically. I'm assuming Their Clones.

One Plant or in this case 3 Plants are better at adapting.

Like if You have twins, There's going to be a dominate One even though It came from One Egg that Duplicated.

The 3 Plants that are purple must be stronger in a way. I would try to keep those genetic's. Looks good!

Please correct if I am wrong if Anyone know's exactly why They turned Purple.

17. Hello fellow wi grower!