Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHYYY(is your bubbler so gnarly)?!!! Shout out to clean your bubbler!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nohgz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. This post goes out to all the people who have a bubbler with the same dirty ass water they were using a month ago, or if you are lucky even longer! Yes... I am talking about that bubbler with that FOUL brown water... a concoction of ash, tar, resin, stagnant water and whatever else it managed to collect. It's bad enough when you own a piece like this... it's bad enough when it's the only thing you have to smoke out of. /vomit CLEAN YOUR SHIT!

If this post makes just one person clean their glass... then I have succeed! Step up your smoking game or don't be offended when someone refuses a hit... we don't want aids. :mad:

Do you have any dirty glass horror stories? Let's hear em :smoking::smoking:

2. Oh god, people let their water get that old?

I change the water every time I smoke... just tastes nasty otherwise.

You've reminded me that I need to buy some iso alcohol though! And some pipe screens. Thanks! You have succeeded :cool:

edit: although maybe I should avoid cleaning the bong. It's got a crack but doesn't leak, I feel like resin may be sealing it...

3. No bubbler here unfortunately for me bro xD. Just my bong that I use constantly, it has an ashcatcher and regardless both have been TAR black like black as oreo's shit lmao. The hit is far from great taste wise but you sure get high.

Ive rolled joints where the resi builds so much at the end because its so milky that tons of resi (that smells extremely dank) was all over my friends lips lmfao :smoking: