Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why's my dealer acting dodgy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by STARaptor, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys I got a question for you.

I've been going to the same dealer for about a year now, and we were really tight - I'd bring over some baked goods from time to time and they did the same. We never once got in an argument and I always thought things were okay. Lately I'm just getting the feeling that they no longer want to sell to me and I'm not sure why or what it was I did that offended then so much.
    I'm worried it might have something to do with 2 other people I know who once tried to start drama with me at my dealer's house. I kept my cool and told them to chill out and that we'd talk about it later. I apologized to my dealer and they chucked and said it was okay. Haven't heard from those friends since but that's another story.
    Secondly they got busted recently and are trying to keep traffic at their house to a minimum, which is cool, I haven't been there to pick up in a long time as nowadays I usually just meet them somewhere and get it then.
    Since they got busted they seem very reluctant to sell to me. They have forgot about bringing it sometimes and most times they forget their cell so communication is out of the question and I just have to rely on them showing up in 10-15 mins time. When we meet they're friendly and stuff, but if there's anything I know about my dealers it's that they're great at pretending.
    I wanted to buy from them today but this time not without someone's opinion of whether or not I should back off. I just dunno what I did wrong - If I did anything wrong for that matter! So am I being a shitty person or something? Figured I'd ask GC because I'm sure you all have experience with this stuff, but me this is my first dealer and I don't even know how to go about looking for another one lol.. Wellp thanks for reading

2. Try having a heart-to-heart with your dealer.

3. I don't think you did anything wrong man. If they got caught recently of course they're going to be a little hesitant about who they sell to. Think about it. For all they know you set them up.

4. He might have got snitched on by somebody he was selling to and now he has to be alot more careful.

5. Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything. Just asked to meet them then and they didn't reply. Hope I'm not gonna be forced to be dry today

6. How much do you buy at a time, and how often? Maybe you are buying too little too often or something.

7. shouldn't be fucking with dealers who just got busted. that's an easy way to get busted by yourself. find a new connect

8. I'm sure they're just super paranoid after getting busted, it doesn't sound like its anything on your end

9. This has happened to me before, real good buddy of mine, known him for years. He got jacked one time and for a few months after that he wouldn't deal to anyone.

10. How are they selling after getting busted? Round here they throw your ass in jail

11. Sounds about right.

Also I would try to find a new connect maybe. Its a business, if they dont want your money I can guarantee that someone else does.e

12. try turning the hard to on

13. One of my guys was off with me once, it went on for a couple of weeks. In the end i asked him about it, i said have i done anything to upset you, you seem off. He laughed and said he was sorry he just had a mad month.

Point is, talk to him, its proberbly what everyones said, he got busted and now hes just being cautious.

14. Every dealer has to be shady sometimes man.

15. if theyre tracking the dealer I doubt they would bust you ....the dealer would get busted first because hes the bigger fish...
    they dont got time to be chasing someone copping dub sacks

16. :confused::hello::confused::hello::wave:;)

17. Drug dealers are human too. There could be a thousand reasons why he's "dodging" you. If he doesn't text back just give him a call, and if no answer maybe wait a while to see if he calls you back. If not find another connect, if you don't know another one ask some of your buddies that smoke I'm sure they'd be glad to help you out for the time being.

18. Thanks for all the input guys.

Texted them earlier and still no response. Someone mentioned it might have something to do with how much I buy? That could be it. I usually just buy a gram at a time, 2 if I'm feeling adventurous lol. Hopefully that's not why.
    I live in a small town where pot is generally easy to find, but I have no connections and most people in my town don't like me because in gay (oops) so I don't think anyone else is gonna sell to me. I tried setting something else up with someone else and they didn't show up, haven't spoke to me since and he was the only other person I could think of. :( I guess I should start looking harder or something.

19. :wave::wave::wave::wave: :eek::hello::smoking:

20. Well I have two dealers that I go through on a consistent basis. One for big pickups and one for when I buy an eighth or less. The one I use for big pickups doesn't like to do small sales because of the vary reason he's been busted before so it's not worth being caught for such a small amount.