Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reybarden, Nov 14, 2011.

1. When I first started smoking trees, I was a dick about it. I did it very infrequently but acted like I knew everything about and was really secretive about it. Then I stopped for about 3 months.

I started again(toke about 3 times a week now), but now I like to smoke and just chill. I'll go do things and I don't tell anyone about it unless I toke with them or know they toke, except for my girlfriend. I'm generally more relaxed about it and don't bring attention to myself about cannabis. It's so nice to chill with friends after work or a hard week at school.

Why do you think I grew out of that "I'm such a stoner" phase?

2. How do theyvet salt in the brockoli?

3. Who cares, are you happy with life? If so then fuck the world and enjoy it. We all die alone so what is most important is that YOU are happy.

4. I don't like being called a stoner.. It just gives you a bad name. Especially with girls.

5. ^^^ not really when 90% of the pop smokes bud, maybe some work on your game???

and op i don't see what changed you said you were secretive and dint smoke much then you said you came back to weed and don't smoke much and don't bring attention to it. and if you mean you changed cause you don't act like you know everything then maybe you just realized that you don't know everything lol.

6. How is that working out for ya?

Do you prefer pine, oak, maple, or the ancient redwood?

I prefer to smoke Marijuana personally speaking. :wave:

7. Im not sure when you started smoking, but Id say, you just grew out of it.

Kind of like when you were younger and you bought a nice watch or youre first car, you wanted to show it off right? Even though it was a POS 10 yr old civic with big rust holes, you probably thought it was the fastest thing on wheels, and then...you either got owned by something else or you just realized, Im a dumbass kid and know nothing.

What philosipher said something along the lines of "I know enough to know I dont know enough"

• Like Like x 1
  8. This.

9. When you first start it's usually a social thing. Not because you necessarily enjoy marijuana. As you experience more of it, you actually genuinely enjoy it. At that point all you need is your own thoughts some weed, and nothing else.